Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
How to upload pictures

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Last words from a divorced couple
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 49929
EXP : 43
Hello all:
My friend will get married this year and she send lots of articles to share with me. Below is one from her,too. I share it with all of you now.

有對老夫妻年逾五十,經濟條件不錯,理當是安享退休生活的時候,卻相偕到律師那兒要辦離婚。

原因是自從結婚以來,兩人爭吵不斷,老是意見不合,個性上又南轅北轍十分不和諧,二十多年的婚姻生活,要不是為了孩子著想,早就勞燕紛飛了。

好不容易總算盼到孩子們成年,再不需要父母操心, 為了讓彼此在晚年能自由的生活,不用再忍受那麼多無謂的爭吵,決定辦離婚。

這一刻在律師面前,讓律師也面有難色,律師費都有點不好意思收了,於是他提議辦完手續後,三人一起吃頓飯。

老夫妻想了想,雖然離了婚,兩人又沒什麼深仇大恨,吃頓飯總可以吧!

餐廳裡三人氣氛非常尷尬(想也難怪,陌生的律師和兩個剛離婚的人)。

正巧服務生送來一道烤雞,老先生馬上挾起一塊雞腿給老太太說:「吃吧!你最喜歡吃的雞腿。」

律師眼精一亮,心想事情也許有了轉機哦!未料老太太紅著雙眼說:「我很愛你,但你這個人就愛自以為是,什麼事都自已說了就算,從來不管別人的感受,難道你不知道,我這輩子最討厭吃的就是雞腿嗎?」

這時老先生也有點哽咽的說:「你...總是不了解我愛你的心,時時刻刻我都在想,要如何討你的歡心,總是把最好的留給你,你知道嗎?這輩子我最喜歡吃的就是...雞腿。」

律師看在眼裡,不免鼻頭一酸,兩個如此深愛著彼此的人,卻因為溝通出了問題而面臨分開的局面。

這一晚兩人心中都有著無限的感慨,這麼多年的感情卻要面對如此殘酷的結局。

老先生整晚翻來覆去睡不著,心中陣陣如火燃燒般的痛在心底無情的煎熬著。

他考慮了很久,強忍著痛苦打電話給老太太,想要表達他內心的後悔,他想告訴老太太,他是多麼的愛她。

電話聲響了,老太太知道一定是老先生打來的,但是她心中充滿了恨,她覺得是老先生負了她一生,她不想再聽到他的聲音。

電話不知響了多久,老太太就是不接,婚都離了,面子重要,怎能接電話,甚至她把電話線都拆了。

老先生手握著冰冷的話筒,聽不到老太太的聲音,心中有如刀割一般,久久無法釋懷。

其實這一天晚上老太太也是在傷心中輾轉難眠,而且她忘了...老先生他有心臟病。

隔天,老先生被發現死在自已家客廳,手裡還緊握著電話筒。

老太太知道這個消息後簡直無法相信,為了賭一口氣,竟然讓自已深愛的人在心碎中死去,這時候任她如何大聲的呼喊也喚不回老先生的回眸一笑。

老太太柔腸寸斷的整理老先生的遺物,突然發現抽屜裡的一張保險單,投保日期就是當年他們倆的結婚日,受益人當然是老太太的名字,雖然金額只有一佰萬元,但是當中夾著一張字條--「親愛的,當你發現這張保單時,也許我已經不在這人世了,但我愛你的心不會改變,照顧你的責任更不會終止,這些保險金將代替我,繼續給你無微不至的愛與關懷,一如我仍然在你身旁,永遠愛你的...」

看到這裡老太太早已淚如雨下,她真的沒看走眼,他是真心願意照顧自已一輩子的人。
----------------------------------------------------------

千萬不要讓生命中有這樣的遺憾,早早放下心中無謂的面子、成見,用愛與包容,真心的對待,否則你可能錯過這一生深愛你的人最後一次所說的:「我愛你!」到時再多的悔恨也無法挽回這樣的遺憾。

更提醒您,要把握住機會,讓心愛的人知道你有多在乎她,勇敢的說出來吧!

假若你真的說不出「我愛你」這三個字,只要你用心,總有一天她終會了解的。

Now can you picture it what is the last words from the couple?

Posted on: 2006/9/17 0:34
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Last words from a divorced couple
Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 568
MP : 227 / 30315
EXP : 75
Hi Kat, I am sorry I could not read it in chinese so I had to translate it.... It may not be perfect but I could understand what was written..... Thanks for posting in this forum.....

Eastcoast.

Hello all:
My friend will get married this year and she send lots of articles to share with me. Below is one from her, too. I share it with all of you now.

Has to the old husbands and wives year exceed 50, the current economic condition is good, is by rights ought to An Hsiang retires lives, actually together arrives there attorney to have to manage the divorce.

The reason has been since the marriage, two people quarrel unceasingly, always the opinion does not gather, in the individuality defeats the purpose is not extremely harmonious, more than 20 years marital life, or is considers for the child, already works the swallow to flutter about.

Finally arrives at the children to be grown-up with great difficulty, again does not need the parents to worry about, in order to enable each other in the old age the free life, does not need to endure that many senseless quarrel again, decided manages the divorce.

This moment in front of attorney, lets attorney also look reluctant, attorney spent a little embarrassedly has all received, after thereupon he proposed got through the procedure, three people ate a food together.

The old husbands and wives think, although divorces, two people do not have any bitter hatred, eats a food always to be allowed!

In the dining room three person of atmosphere are extremely awkward (want also no wonder, strange attorney and two just divorced person).

服務生 sends just in time roasts the chicken together, venerable rises a chicken leg to say immediately to old woman that, "Eats! You most like the chicken leg which eats."

Attorney 眼精 one is bright, thought perhaps the matter had the favourable turn oh! Has not expected old woman red both eyes to say that, "I love you very much, but you like thinking oneself infallible, what matter from has all had the final say, always no matter others' feeling, you didn't know, my this whole life repugnantly eats is the chicken leg?"

By now venerable also a little sobbed saying that, "You... always did not understand I love your heart, I all was thinking all the time, how has to ask for your favor, always best keeping for you, you knows? This whole life I most like eating am... the chicken leg."

Attorney watch with the tail of eyes, unavoidably tip of the nose acid, two so deep loves each other person, actually because of was linking up the question to face the separated aspect.

In this late two will of the people all has the infinite feeling, such many years sentiment actually needs to face the so brutal result.

Venerable the whole evening tosses about does not rest, in heart intermittent like fire burning pain in moral nature heartless suffering.

He had considered is very long, suppresses the pain 苦打 telephone to give old woman, wants to express his innermost feelings regretting, he wants to tell old woman, he is how loves her.

The telephone sound, old woman had known certainly is venerable hits, but in her heart filled has hated, she thought was venerable the negative her life, she did not want again to hear to his sound.

The telephone did not know how long has made a sound, old woman does not meet, the marriage has all left, the face is important, how can answer the telephone, even she all opened the telephone line.

Venerable the hand grasps the ice-cold microphone, does not listen to old woman's sound, in the heart to have like the knife to shear general, is unable to get over an emotion for a very long time.

Actually this day evening old woman also is in is sad 輾轉難眠, moreover she forgot... venerable he to have the heart disease.

Previous day, venerable was discovered dies in from the family living room, in the hand has also gripped tightly the electricity microphone.

Old woman after knew this news simply was unable to believe, in order to bet a tone, unexpectedly lets from the deep love person in be brokenhearted dies, by now how did incumbent she loud shout also cannot call venerable to turn the head as soon as smiles.

Old woman the supple intestines are torn to pieces reorganize venerable's relic, suddenly discovered in the drawer an insurance policy, took out insurance the date is same year their marriage date, the beneficiary certainly is old woman's name, although the amount only had hundred ten thousand Yuan, but middle clamped a note dearly - - ", when you discovered this chit, perhaps I already not in this world, but I liked your heart not being able to change, consider your responsibility not to be able to terminate, these insurance moneys will replace me, continued for you the meticulous love with the concern, like I still nearby your body, Forever loves you..."

Saw here old woman already weeps copiously, she really has not looked is mistaken, he is the sincerity is willing to look after from already the for a lifetime person.
----------------------------------------------------------

Surely do not have to let in the life have such regret, early lays down in the heart the senseless face, the prejudice, with likes with containing, sincerity treatment, otherwise you possibly miss this life deeply to like your person last institute saying: "I love you!" At the appointed time many lamentation also are unable to recall such regret.

Reminds you, must grasp the opportunity, lets the beloved person know you have care about her, brave says!

If you really say "me to love you" these three characters, so long as your intention, one day she finally can understand.

Now can you picture it what is the last words from the couple?

Posted on: 2006/9/17 1:30

Just can't stay away
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 10
HP : 0 / 235
MP : 43 / 12227
EXP : 40
Cannt agree more,Kat...actually what i always hold in mind is to cherish all that life has offered me,no matter good or not,anyway,they are part of who I am....

Posted on: 2006/9/17 9:53

Quite a regular
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 5
HP : 0 / 116
MP : 15 / 6027
EXP : 67
Kathy,

The article is so touching. It makes me want to say something to someone I do care about!! So.........Kathy......I love you!!

Posted on: 2006/9/17 10:48

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 49929
EXP : 43
Green;

Yes, I agree with you that " cherish all that life has offered me".

QQQQ:
It is my pleasure to get your love. Love from your friendship.
Green and me two are hope one day you will find your Mr,right. And you two can share " I love you " this word to each other.

Posted on: 2006/9/17 12:15

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 28
HP : 0 / 689
MP : 350 / 35891
EXP : 58
Thanks for sharing, Kathy. I have read the article before forwarded by a friend. What a tragedy! That would not have happened if the wife had picked up the phone!

為什麼男人很ㄍㄧㄥ,女人很小心眼呢?想不透?

Posted on: 2006/9/17 14:56

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 2
HP : 0 / 46
MP : 5 / 2401
EXP : 86
Green&cathy&all,
i am very happy to see all of your words here. Every people have his own opinion.what i think is just like the words i put it on my MSN: cherish everything that i have.
In our life we can meet right person in right place & time,but when we have it , we didn't know his value until we lose it.so hold tight the happyness you have got,that's the right way for all of you.

leaf

Posted on: 2006/9/18 9:49

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.