Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
You can click Post on the lower right side of the Newest Posts block to see all the posts chronologically.

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

THE VILLAIN – Part I, II, II & SummaryI ~~ 小人 – 第一, 二,三集和結
Guest_
A gentleman has immaculate qualities and attributes. A villain is vicious.

So, what is villain? A villain … 什麼是小人? 小人 …

Is despicable 卑鄙
Is snobbish 講勢利
Quibbles 總說歪理
Disturbs intentionally 唯恐天下不亂
Plots against others 暗算他人
Often hides himself 見不得光
Harbors hatred 有仇必報
Forms cliques 結黨營私
Falsifies to cheat 弄虛做假
Is dishonest 不老實
Hangs on to his evil acts 老是做壞事
Is not one who can influence others 無法潛移默化他人
Complies in public, opposes in private 陽奉陰違 或 言行不一
Is selfish in any given situation 只顧己私
Is treacherous as the Winter Frost 陰險如冬日嚴霜

The concept, ‘beat-up the villain’ is to disencumber the evil, wicked and vicious element.
觀念中 '打小人' 是指擺脫陰邪的壞人。

So, how do we beat-up a villain? 我們如何對付小?

To be continued …
待續 …

Posted on: 2009/1/20 13:35
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: 君子與 小人 – 第一集 之打小人 ~~ THE GENTLEMAN AND THE VILLAIN – Part I – Beat-up The Villain
Guest_
小人
小人是一個典型的陰謀家。 他是一個異常聰明和精通陰謀的邪惡歹徒。 小人缺乏價值觀念並且總是危害他人。 他使用歹毒的招數來自娛,而對自己能夠勝過他人沾沾自喜。 然而, 他習慣說謊的傾向有時候出賣了他自己,導致別人看穿了他的計畫。 他如此的背信忘義,貌似忠誠,平時貪生怕死,終究賣友求榮。 他會一時衝動,像個瘋子似的與人搏鬥。

人們把小人包括那些利用虛偽來達到目的的偽君子,以及騙取女姓傾慕的人來相提並論。他也許會承諾回報他人,但實際上卻從不執行。 他是個奪取他人榮耀的騙子,若不是藉由他人之力去完成,就是誇耀不是屬於他的榮耀。 他也是個典型的精神病者。他缺乏對他人的憐憫心,並且會利用令人難以置信的奸詐手段來操控他人。 他是個邪惡的天才,善於將自己的聰明用在利己的目的,或傷害他人的手段。 表面上他看來是好人一個,但是一旦他背叛你,你是很難事先察覺及防備他的。

VILLAIN
A villain is typically brilliant and clever, and a master schemer. He lacks value and is always up to mischief. He plays tricks simply to entertain himself so he can marvel at his own ability and domination over others. He is an archetypal betrayer, seemingly to be on your side but eventually betraying you to the enemy.

One would equate a villain to a hypocrite who uses plebeianism to get what he wants, including favors from ladies. He may promise much in return, but in fact gives nothing. He seeks to usurp the glory of others, either by claiming to have done what others did, or otherwise by claiming some other greatness that does not rightly belong to him. He is also psychopathic, one who has the classic symptom of a psychopath. He lacks empathy for others and combines his cunningness to manipulate others in unbelievably callous ways. He is an evil genius, very clever in turning his ingenuity to selfish and harmful means. The tendency for lying, however, sometimes betrays him and lays bare his scheme. He appears to be good, right up until the moment of betrayal, making him very difficult to detect and defeat.

小人的邪惡意圖是休麼?
他在施計時,會考慮到各種的結果和可能性, 甚至故意地在冒用受害者名字時,露出破綻來陷害他們。他也許會使用受害者的名字或其他卑鄙的標誌來侮辱對方並掩飾自己。 這個邪惡的小人有他自己的一套陰謀詭計,並且逐步施行。他也設置陷阱讓那些粗心者掉入圈套, 意圖欺騙誤信者誤入歧途。

WHAT ARE THE EVIL INTENTIONS OF A VILLAIN?
A villain allows for every eventuality including deliberately being caught in the act using an assumed name. He may also leave a signature, such as using his victims’ names or some other despicable symbols as an insult to his targets as well as a camouflage for himself.

This unholy character has his own agenda and executes it closely. He sets traps to ensnare the unwary and ply false trust to lead the naive astray.

如何對付小?
對付小人,必須以智謀擊敗他每個奸計,包括避開他設下的誤導和圈套。 一旦被揭發,他會顯得非常怯懦,且在壓力下容易失態尖叫。尤其當他發狂時, 就很難打敗他。他會瞬間不再怯懦,甚至會鋌而走險,完全不顧自己的安危。

明白了小人的性格和邪惡意圖以後, 君子就不會笨到跟他有所牽扯, 甚至把他逼到角落。 畢竟,小人無藥可救,君子最好還是離他遠遠的方為上策。

HOW DOES ONE DEAL WITH A VILLAIN?
To deal with a villain, one must outwit him at every turn, including avoiding the snares and false trails that he leaves behind.

When exposed, he acts very cowardly and will squeal easily under pressure. But when he turns fanatic, it is difficult to defeat him, as he momentarily strays from his hitherto cowardice and puts his mission above his own safety and fight like a madman at the spur-of-the-moment.

Given what a villain is and what his evil intentions are, one knows better than engage or even corner him.

待續 …
To be continued …

Posted on: 2009/1/24 12:40

小人 – 第二集 – 打小人的適當時間和地點 ~~ THE VILLAIN – PART II – Appropriate Time/Place for Beating Up The Vill
Guest_
VILLAIN
A villain is referred to as specific person. Traditionally, Chinese cosmology has a dualistic view of this class of person and as a result, produces different civil voodoo beliefs such as 'ying and yang'; 'Heaven and Earth'; 'righteous and wicked'; 'man and woman' etcetera, so is 'villain and gentleman'.

小人
觀念中 '小人' 是指特定人士。 傳統華人的宇宙觀是一種二元論平衡的宇宙觀,也由此而產生了各種不同的民間信仰,例如 '陽與陰';'天與地';'正與邪';'男與女' 等,'小人與貴人' 亦如是。

TIME & LOCATION FOR BEATING UP A VILLAIN

Beating up the villain is usually carried out in temples. There are different times and days for different countries insofar as the practice is concerned. However, the prevailing practice is the period of '驚蟄', literally translated as the 'Awaking of Insects in the 3rd solar term'. Other days are the 6th, 16th and 26th day of each lunar calendar month, or on, based on the almanac, the '除日' day, literally translated as ‘The Rid Of Day. '驚蟄', according to folklore, is the dormancy of all things being awakened by the thunder of Spring. This awakens all types of slanderous elements, including the villain and the 'Evil White Tiger' (白虎星君 - literally the white tiger star which is a star of bad omen or a jinx) allowing them the opportunity to begin their heinous activities. And it is for this reason that there is the need to beat-up the villain lest he acts evil. The numeral '6' and 'Rid Days' in Chinese astrology, are when the universe turns an overcast sky (陰天). It's on those days that the practice of beating up the villain takes place.

Generally, the beating up of the villain takes place in a dark and gloomy locality, such as under the bridge. On every occasion of the day of 'Awaking of Insects', temples of the ‘Village Deity’ are filled with scores of devotees carrying on the beating up activity. In recent years, not only do you find old folks observing this customary practice, even the younger generation of devotees also is found participating in this ritual.

For your information, this ritual is notably a traditional practice in South East Asia and the Far East, in particular, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. I am not sure if this ritual is a practice of Taiwan, but I doubt so.

However, the 'Kuan Du Bridge' (關渡大橋) in Taipei is a sacred place highly recommended for beating up the villain. The bridge, which spans 165 meters across the 'Danshui River' (淡水河), is the most ideal location. It links 'Bali' (八里鄉) with 'Tamsui' (淡水) of Taipei County, near Tamsui's border with 'Beitou' (北投區) in Taipei City.

For those devout men and women who think are obsessed by the heinous acts of villains, try beating them up under the 'Kuan Du Bridge'. Good Luck!

打小人的時間和地點
打小人的時間各地廟宇不一,最為盛行的日子是 '驚蟄',其他時間則有農曆每月初六、十六、廿六或曆書所記之 '除日'。 '驚蟄' 依民間的說法是蟄伏中的萬物被春雷驚醒之日,也因此各種污衊不堪之物包括小人、'白虎星君' 等也開始活動,因此必須在此時打小人以免小人為害。 '六' 日與 '除' 日乃傳統中國宇宙觀裡陰數、'陰日',故亦在此日進行解除小人之日。

打小人一般會在陰暗的地方進行,例如橋底。 每逢驚蟄,都有不少人前往當地的土地廟進行打小人活動,從前多為老人家,近年亦有年輕人參與。

另外供各位參考,這種傳統儀式主要在東南亞和遠東,特別在香港、新加坡和馬來西亞流行。 我不能肯定臺灣是否有這個慣例。我相信台灣沒有。

然而, 臺北有一橋梁長達165米,位於臺北市的北投區,它撗跨淡水河,是最理想打小人的地點。 '關渡大橋' 連接 '八裡鄉' 和臺北縣的 '水',是建議為打小人的熱門聖地。

有那些善男信女認為不斷被兇惡的小人行動騷擾,不妨嘗試在 '關渡大橋' 之下痛打小人。 祝好運!

To be continued …
待續 …

Posted on: 2009/1/29 11:19

Re: 君子與 小人 – 第一集 之打小人 ~~ THE GENTLEMAN AND THE VILLAIN – Part I – Beat-up The Villain
Just can't stay away
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 10
HP : 0 / 235
MP : 43 / 12184
EXP : 40
hi sis geo....long time no see...happy chinese new year!

in the qualities and attributes of a villain...i think you forgot to list "liars"...not just people who tell lies once in a while...but a person who intends to deceive...like for example..their age...btw, i hate liars...

in "beat-up the villain"...will it work better if you have a picture of them...? :p

you know i was over in ECT the other day.....i saw the exact same article there as this one here by a person named viceroy...i thought he was you...but when i looked at his profile at english.asia....then i knew he wasn't..cause he listed himself as a christian....and we all know you are a buddhist...i guess you two are friends...:)

Posted on: 2009/2/3 18:04

Guest_
Quote:

langreen wrote:
hi sis geo....long time no see...happy chinese new year!

in the qualities and attributes of a villain...i think you forgot to list "liars"...not just people who tell lies once in a while...but a person who intends to deceive...like for example..their age...btw, i hate liars...

in "beat-up the villain"...will it work better if you have a picture of them...? :p

you know i was over in ECT the other day.....i saw the exact same article there as this one here by a person named viceroy...i thought he was you...but when i looked at his profile at english.asia....then i knew he wasn't..cause he listed himself as a christian....and we all know you are a buddhist...i guess you two are friends...:)

Happy New Year too ...

Cyber World is a place where the truths are sometimes lies and vice versa. So long as one does not harm or injure others, or has no evil intentions, let him/her be of any religion. It doesn't really matter. Don't take it too seriously, lady. Everyone lies at one point or another, so those who hate liars love themselves and hate the world ...

And in this statement of yours ...

"in "beat-up the villain"...will it work better if you have a picture of them...?"

I believe in this ... 平時不作虧心事 、半夜敲門心不驚! So let the lecher and his stooges worry about things ba.

The conspiracy is beginning to unfold ...

Posted on: 2009/2/5 11:14

Re: 君子與小人 – 第三集之打小人程序 ~~ THE VILLAIN – Part III – Procedure For Beating Up The Villain
Guest_
小人 – 打小人程序第三集
THE VILLAIN – Part III – Procedure For Beating Up The Villain

(這中文部分摘錄自中文網站)

(This article is a translation from a Chinese text obtained from the internet as seen below. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy.)

The concept, ‘beat-up the villain’ is to disencumber the evil, wicked and vicious element. So, how do we beat-up a villain? This how it is done!

觀念中‘打小人’是指擺脫陰邪的壞人。 我們怎樣打小人呢?

CEREMONY
The purpose of the ritual is viewed initially as the prevention of a destructive sorcery, and later simulated and blend to ward off such zeal for a heinous act.

儀式
打小人就其目的而言可分為事前預防的消極性巫術與針對特定人士的積極性巫術,而後加強且混合去擋住惡行。

COMMISSIONING OF MEDIUM
A client commissions a specific medium (拜神婆或喃嘸佬) to perform the ritual. The medium would use writing paper cut into a human image; blank or with written personal particulars of the specific person to be beaten. Wooden clogs or other items are used to thrash the paper image to achieve the purpose of what is intended for of the client. The entire beating up process can be divided into eight parts:

委任靈媒
委託特定的靈媒,拜神婆或喃嘸佬 利用剪成人型的紙,紙上則視需求書寫特定人士資料或不寫任何資料,再利用木屐或其它物品來毆打紙張以達到委託者之目的。 整個打小人儀式可分為八個部分:

1. RESPECT TO DEITY
Show of respect to the deity by burning simple incense papers and joss sticks to worship the Gods of Heaven and Earth.

1. 奉神
利用簡單的香燭供奉天地神明。

2. REPORTING
Write the client's name, date of birth and the eight characteristics of a horoscope on the ‘百解靈符’ (literally - the multiple denizen dispel tally). When all is set, the medium will write the specific villain’s name, date of birth and the eight characteristics of a horoscope on the paper human image; or a photograph or any other personal effects, including words in writing of the villain to be either placed or written on the paper image.

2. 稟告
將委託人之姓名、生辰八字等寫在百解靈符上。 若欲打特定小人,則將特定小人之姓名、生辰八字、照片、衣物等可以代表特定小人身份之物,包括白紙黑字的留言, 書寫或放置於小人紙上。

3. BEATING UP THE VILLAIN
The medium uses symbolic objects such as the client’s or his own clogs, religious weapons such as joss sticks or even cigarettes etcetera to assault and injure the villain who is represented by the paper image, differentiated by paper images of the villain; man; woman; and the Five Devils (五鬼紙)

3. 打小人
利用各種象徵物如委託者或施術者之木屐、宗教象徵武器甚至是香枝或香煙等,毆打、傷害小人紙。 小人紙分為小人紙、男人丁、女人丁、五鬼紙等。

4. SACRIFICIAL OF THE ‘EVIL WHITE TIGER’
If the beating of a villain is chosen during the period of the ’Awaking of Insects’ (驚蟄), the ceremony of ‘sacrificial offer to the Evil White Tiger (祭白虎星君) ‘must be observed at the same time. A yellow colored piece of paper cut to the image of a tiger and painted with strips of black, and the two corners of its mouth painted with a pair of sharp protruding teeth, is used. Generally, the sacrificial offer entails the use of a lump of pork dipped in pig’s blood and is placed at the Evil White Tiger’s mouth. The idea being, the Evil White Tiger is well fed and would do no further harm to others. The medium would also use lard to smear on the Evil White Tiger’s mouth making it sticky so that it cannot open its mouth to injure others. In certain places, the Evil White Tiger is destroyed after the sacrificial offer either by fire or beheaded with a bronze sword.

4. 祭白虎
若在 ’驚蟄’ 日打小人則須 ’祭白虎’。 以黃色的紙老虎代表白虎,紙身畫有黑色斑紋,口角則畫有一對獠牙。祭祀一般是使用小塊生豬肉沾上豬血,放入紙製白虎口中(餵紙老虎),當老虎吃飽後便不會再傷害人。而拜神婆亦會以肥膩的生豬肉抹在紙老虎的嘴上,使紙老虎口中充滿油水,使其不能再張口傷人。有些地方祭完白虎之後會將紙製白虎燒掉或用銅劍將紙製白虎的頭切掉。

5. RECONCILIATION
To dispel all vilifications, calamity and disasters, the scattering of sesame seeds and other beans, or the burning of paper boat, and the use of ‘the multiple denizen dispel tally’ (百解靈符) are observed.

5. 化解
用撒芝麻、豆子等小物體或燒紙船、百解靈符等,將一切污衊、災害等化解。

6. BLESSINGS
The client prays by using a red colored piece of paper, cut to the image of a noble person to obtain the effect of one who would render help to the client in times of need.

6. 祈福
以紅色[紙, 剪成人形表示貴人,希望能得到貴人幫助。

7. OFFERINGS
Paper shaped bullions, and gold and silver incense papers are burned to worship the supernatural beings.

7. 進寶
將紙元寶、金, 銀紙等焚化供奉鬼神。

8. CASTING DIVINATION BLOCKS
Two crescent-shaped objects made of timber (originally made of bamboo) are used for the ‘casting of divination blocks’. These blocks are designed with a flat base, and a convex top. The pair of blocks thrown out to form what Christians called ‘THE HOLY GRAIL completes the procedure.

There are three possible permutations formed when the blocks are thrown out:

a) both blocks landing on the base is construed as a ‘yang’ combination (陽杯).
b) both blocks resting on the convex sides symbolize a ‘ying’ combination (陰杯).
c) The outcome of one landing on its base and the other on its convex side completes the ‘casting ceremony’, and is called the ‘sacred combination’ (聖杯).

Please check the following link and the Taipei, Wan Shan, long Shan temple video clip for explanation and demonstration of the ‘casting of divination blocks’.

http://images.google.com.tw/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&hl=zh-TW&rlz=1T4GGLJ_zh-TWTW262TW262&q=%e6%93%b2%e7%ad%8a

http://4fabian.multiply.com/video/item/4

8. 擲筊
將兩個半月形,一面平坦、一面向外彎出的木塊(原來竹條造的)擲出。兩塊平坦向上則為 ’陽’ 杯,向下則為 ’陰’ 杯,一下一上為 ’聖’ 杯。出現聖杯表示儀式完成。

(請參考下面網頁的擲筊圖片及臺北, 萬華, 龍山寺擲筊實況的錄影短片)

http://images.google.com.tw/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&hl=zh-TW&rlz=1T4GGLJ_zh-TWTW262TW262&q=%e6%93%b2%e7%ad%8a

http://4fabian.multiply.com/video/item/4

Posted on: 2009/2/9 21:08

Re: 君子與小人 – 總結 ~~ THE VILLAIN – Summary
Guest_
Dear Readers:

THE VILLAIN - Summary

This thread reminds us of one of Confucius' analects … "Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you." It is all about behavioral principles.

The key element is that a person attempting to live by this rule treats all people with consideration. It covers a wide range of world cultures, and is a standard to which different cultures use to resolve conflicts.

It encompasses the ethics of one's rights to just treatment, and a responsibility to ensure justice for others based on trust and community. So, treat others with respect, compassion and affection, and be repaid the same in return.

小人 – 總結

大家好:

這短文讓人想起孔子所說的 '己所不欲,勿施於人'。 這是人類行為的準則。

重點是, 一個人若要遵守這道理,應當對所有的人關心。 它適用於世界各地不同的文化,而且是一個解決不同文化衝突的標準。

這說明了一個人有 "被公正對待的權利" 的倫理準則; 以及根據 "信任" 及 "團體生活" 的原則, 去確保公正對待他人的責任。 因此,尊敬他人、具有同情心及愛心,定會有同樣的回報。

EPILOG

Actually, one who is adept in elaborate calculations and spends time on wicked tricks and ploys will eventually find his/her mental efforts on devious and irresponsible schemes go down the drain. A Chinese poetry written during the Song Dynasty has this to say:

"A cheerful shepherd boy, riding on an ox, blowing a sonorous tune with his flute can be heard in the distant paddy field. Merchants of Chang An scheming to get rich and famous do not enjoy a carefree life as the shepherd boy does" ….. It's like saying … Heaven weighs humankind's wishes and decides what bona-fide wishes are granted.

結束語

其實善於精心計算,用盡所有精巧的計謀、費盡心機卻也是白忙一場。 宋朝有一首詩說: "騎牛遠遠過前村 、短笛橫吹隔壟聞。 多少長安名利客 、機關用盡不如君。" ..... 相等於 ... 謀事在人 、成事在天!

Posted on: 2009/2/13 11:36

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.