Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
You can click Post on the lower right side of the Newest Posts block to see all the posts chronologically.

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: An Italian in China...
Guest_
Hmmm, I don't know either...

But I guess, that too many people - men and women - have the feeling that they do not have enough time in their "busy" life.
So they don't want to make any mistakes and behave like the have to make a business deal ... and think, when they look for the best educated, richest and most beautiful one, it can not be a wrong choice ... and then they wait ... and wait ... and wait ...

Quote:

Yunqing wrote:
Women have education & career nowadays, so they definitely have some expectations for their prospective "half". I think that's normal.
I would probably be one of the ladies who will remain single...:)

Posted on: 2014/1/20 2:54
Create PDF from Post Print

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 565
MP : 224 / 17885
EXP : 61
Uhh, uhh, long time no see!
I mean ...if I miss a day here it's a long time to me, ha-ha...

Ok, I still have not seen Dagege's statistics, what I know of the sex-ration in China is:
there are much more men than women between 20 and 40, but, huhh, the problem is that the big cities are "full" of educated women, in Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou respectively there are at least 500.000 single, eduacated women respectively, who has no chace to find a partner who is at her level. Chinese men want to marry "downward".

As for the show: nooo, you know, I am a serious middle age man, how could I see shows like these? It's just for learning. And for fun, ha-ha...

I think it's getting accepted to take part in these shows. And why not? If it's just there where you find the big one?
Anyway, you think this handsome Italian guy with his body language (which is more like a dance:))) could not find as many girls anywhere as he wants?...

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
DaShushu..I didn't know that you also watch this programme

I saw one of these programme ( maybe about 15 mins) one evening and I was thinking to myself that one must be quite desperate to go up there to look for partner or maybe I am wrong here. Please pardon me if I say the wrong thing.

Another thing, I wonder what's the ratio for men and women in China.?I thought that there are more men !!!????

Posted on: 2014/1/20 5:31

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
As I see you have the same problem as many women in Hungary: men fear of smart women, he-he. That's bad luck.

Quote:

Yunqing wrote:
Women have education & career nowadays, so they definitely have some expectations for their prospective "half". I think that's normal.
I would probably be one of the ladies who will remain single...:)

Posted on: 2014/1/20 5:40

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Yunqing and Song, you are very funny... I beg you are from the same place or almost the same place, ha-ha...

For the topic: 剩女 is the term for these women, "leftover" in Englsh, you can find many articles.

(Uhh, it's time to watch an other show!!!!)

Posted on: 2014/1/20 5:54

Guest_
Haha.. Dashu,

Don't worry , you will be missed here if you disappear, but if I disappear, no one will miss it.. you know why?? cos you seems to be the pioneer here, even though Julie Jie2 first landed here and rescued most of the stranded Nickuers..

I see, now I understand why you watched such kiddy stuffs... :P :P :P

quote]
montanius wrote:

Ok, I still have not seen Dagege's statistics, what I know of the sex-ration in China is:
there are much more men than women between 20 and 40, but, huhh, the problem is that the big cities are "full" of educated women, in Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou respectively there are at least 500.000 single, eduacated women respectively, who has no chace to find a partner who is at her level. Chinese men want to marry "downward".

As for the show: nooo, you know, I am a serious middle age man, how could I see shows like these? It's just for learning. And for fun, ha-ha...

I think it's getting accepted to take part in these shows. And why not? If it's just there where you find the big one?
Anyway, you think this handsome Italian guy with his body language (which is more like a dance:))) could not find as many girls anywhere as he wants?...

Quote:

songaiding wrote:

I saw one of these programme ( maybe about 15 mins) one evening and I was thinking to myself that one must be quite desperate to go up there to look for partner or maybe I am wrong here. Please pardon me if I say the wrong thing.

Another thing, I wonder what's the ratio for men and women in China.?I thought that there are more men !!!????

Posted on: 2014/1/20 13:27

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Heyy, song, how can you say such things?
I myself would miss you a lot, and I am sure Dagege would miss you too!

"Pioneer"! Ha-ha, you know, I was a pioneer here in Hungary, and in Cuba too, that was the first step during "communism" to raise us for good communists, ha-ha... But they failed!!!

"Rescue me":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2i1qijB2-c

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Haha.. Dashu,

Don't worry , you will be missed here if you disappear, but if I disappear, no one will miss it.. you know why?? cos you seems to be the pioneer here, even though Julie Jie2 first landed here and rescued most of the stranded Nickuers..

Posted on: 2014/1/20 21:01

Guest_
Hmm, in the moment seems to be a very "sentimental" time ...

Sure I would miss you terrible ...

No fear, so far it will not come: ;P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVyrcFXKurA

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Haha.. Dashu,

quote]
montanius wrote:

Quote:

songaiding wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/20 23:34

Guest_
Quote:

montanius wrote:

"Pioneer"! Ha-ha, you know, I was a pioneer here in Hungary, and in Cuba too, that was the first step during "communism" to raise us for good communists, ha-ha... But they failed!!!

"Rescue me":

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Haha.. Dashu,

No, I have not seen it yet, but will when I have nothing to do~~thanks

Posted on: 2014/1/21 21:08

Guest_
Thank you Dagege, yes, same here.. but when it really comes to such situation, then I will sing Nobody knows you~~~~ :P

:P

Quote:

lericow wrote:
Hmm, in the moment seems to be a very "sentimental" time ...

Sure I would miss you terrible ...

No fear, so far it will not come: ;P

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Haha.. Dashu,

quote]
montanius wrote:

Quote:

songaiding wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/21 21:11

Guest_
Thank you Dashushu, same here..I will miss everyone sooooooooo much and I will start to sing Dagege' song and dance the bluesssssssssssss.... Quote:

montanius wrote:

"Rescue me":

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Haha.. Dashu,

Posted on: 2014/1/21 21:13

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.