Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
All messages are logged in the chatroom?

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

dream interpretation
Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 565
MP : 224 / 17709
EXP : 61
These weeks I read Carl Gustav Jung's „Memories, Dreams, Perceptions”, and I envied his foretelling dreams, so I decided to write down my ones – hoping I can find something new in myself. So I started keeping a dream-diary. I realized he (Jung) often dreamt of classical mythological symbols, what makes the interpretation somewhat easier. In fact I hardly saw anything in my dreams that could be interpreted by means of any Europian mythologies I know.
But today I had a dream in which there were two animals which frequently appear in dream interpretations, the only problem is that they are never in the specific situation I saw them in mine. So I'd appreciate if someone could help me in interpreting this:

In a familiar park in my home city there is a side-show (杂耍) . There aren't many people around. One of the wagons is actually a bank office, it operates like a fast food, sells to the street (which is the grass of the park now). I am about to rob this bank. I wait in a white closet facing the „bank”. For a reason I give up my plan first, then I am in that closet again, but this time I have a partner, a huge, bulky man of about sixty. He prepares himself, as a disguise (because he wants to look like a painter(!)) he puts some paint on his hair and shoulders, musty(!) paints of different colours. I notice that there are some men between us and the „bank” who know me (to be exact they know my identity, this is the expression I used here), so I can not take part in the robbery, but before I could tell this to my partner he sets off toward the „bank”. I desperately wish in myself that something would happen now. And then, all of a sudden, a beautiful, strong, massive bull shows up. It is in the middle of the sloping, grassy area on the left. The people starts panicking, I hear shouts „Someone stop it” etc. My partner turns to it and as they encounter the bull stabs the horn to the man; the man loses one of his legs and one of his arms at once, and his blood starts „pouring”. They fall into a shallow hole, some parts of the fight I can not see.
There is a transformation here. Now I feel the bull is my partner, and this wounded bull (actually a torso, I see it now from behind, it has no legs by now) fights with a huge snake; the snake has bitten it and holds it at the neck. Both the bull's and the snake's skin disappear, they have hardly more than bones. By this time the snake is only a snake head and a short part of the body, but it still furiously bites the bull. The bull is lifeless. I (or someone else, I am not sure of this) jump there and beat the snake to death with a soft, thick stick.

I read the meaning of dreaming about bulls or snakes, but in this case the interpretations are contradictory. So any ideas are welcomed!

Posted on: 2013/10/11 21:10
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: dream interpretation
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 21
HP : 0 / 501
MP : 173 / 26783
EXP : 5
I think dreams are just dreams.

I am thinking about those stories about dreams, regardless it's about a butterfly or anything else, once awaken, nothing left, perhaps still some emotions remain, regardless good dreams or bad dream.

Life, so similar to a dream!!!!

Posted on: 2013/10/12 1:08

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Well, there are different theories on dreams. Interestingly there are no real attempts to collect data to verify or deny them. Maybe it is too personal, maybe it is too costy.
I myself believe dreams are a part of our personality. A counterpart or a mirror or whatever - it is still to solve. But you may be right too, maybe it is just chemistry or an empty play of electrons in the brain. I hope it is not so, in this case love can be described by scientific formulas too...

Actually I also lose my dreams if I don't write them down right after waking up. Even if I do so I simply don't remember everything in them.

Quote:

SoutheLily wrote:
I think dreams are just dreams.

I am thinking about those stories about dreams, regardless it's about a butterfly or anything else, once awaken, nothing left, perhaps still some emotions remain, regardless good dreams or bad dream.

Life, so similar to a dream!!!!

Posted on: 2013/10/12 2:36

Guest_
How is it that i only fight with time in my dreamss.!!!!

Posted on: 2013/10/12 16:31

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Your life is like a dream, that is why you are confusing them.

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
How is it that i only fight with time in my dreamss.!!!!

Posted on: 2013/10/12 19:57

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 11
HP : 0 / 269
MP : 54 / 8441
EXP : 78
What a dream!
Snake dream meaning A-Z

http://www.snakedreams.org/dream-meanings.html

here are some of the paragraphs which i find quite intriguing..

When the presence of the snake in your dream is neutral or friendly, it suggests that you are dealing with fears or concerns with assurance. It is an indicator that healing is taking place.

If you’re dreaming of a wild snake, it may denote negative aspects associated with the animal, such as worries, fears or concerns about something that going out of control.

When you are fighting with a snake, it means that you are resisting a change or struggling with a decision or feelings in your waking life. It may represent a power struggle in your intimate relationship or at work.

Being chased by a snake means that you are facing an intimidating situation in your life that is haunting you. Emotions that you have not dealt with are coming back at you.

A dream of being attacked by a snake, it could be calling you to explore a challenging situation in your life and how to deal with it.

If you are dreaming of being bitten by snake, it means that you need to pay attention to something that you’ve been avoiding because it was too intimating or uncomfortable.

If the snake spits its venom at you, it suggests that there’s a negative influence in your life that’s difficult to handle. It may represent a “poisonous” relationship or negative words or rumors around you.

Talking to a snake suggests that you are engaged in a process of understanding higher knowledge about yourself and your world. It indicates that you are open to receiving information of a more mystical nature.

If you have a dialog or if the snake talks in your dream, it signifies that your potentials are being realized and your opening up to new possibilities in life..

Posted on: 2013/10/13 21:23

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Heyy, my kindest Lin of all Lins!

Yes, we are right at the problem: none of these situations can be applied here... Maybe I am too complex...

Actually there is an other interesting fact: among my writings the ones that are closest to me are in a series: in these ones someone tells a story to an other one, and they keep on analyzing the stories being told. In other words I keep myself and my narrator as far from the real stories as I can. - Maybe these two animals that represent so much of the unconscious are fighting just for this, I keep myself away from this fight as I keep myself away from the real stories, from real confrontations (because writers are identified with their works), finally: from real life.

Anyway, thanks for the interesting site!

Posted on: 2013/10/13 22:55

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.