Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
All messages are logged in the chatroom?

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

世界十大幸福國家新出爐:丹麥、挪威…The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 21
HP : 0 / 501
MP : 173 / 26783
EXP : 5
世界十大幸福國家新出爐:丹麥、挪威…

閱讀暖身

The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
1?Denmark
2?Norway
3?Switzerland
4?Netherland
5?Sweden
6?Canada
7?Finland
8?Austria
9?Iceland
10.?Australia

亞洲國家排名參考
Thailand 36名
Singapore 30名
South Korea 41名
Taiwan 42名
Japan 43名

資料來源: 2013/9 United Nations World Happiness Report

?

進入本文前,先想一想報告中常見的英文字怎麼說:

(A)?鑽研;深入研究
(B)?普遍;廣泛
(C)?最近的

The second United Nations World Happiness Report provides a snapshot, both ranking countries for happiness and (A)delving into the factors that promote and hinder happiness. This year's report finds that Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Sweden are the happiest countries, while the United States ranks 17th out of 156 countries. A string of African countries are at the bottom of the list, including Togo, Benin, and Burundi--along with some other countries, like Bulgaria (144th place) and Georgia (134th).
聯合國第二度公布世界幸福報告,公布最幸福國家排行,也深入研究促進和阻礙國家幸福的因素。今年度,156個國家當中最幸福的是丹麥、挪威、瑞士、荷蘭、瑞典。美國名列第17名,位於非洲的多哥、貝南、蒲隆地,歐洲的保加利亞、喬治亞等國家則敬陪末座。

?

The report (1)ranks the countries across six categories: GDP per head, healthy life expectancy, "having someone to count on," "perceived freedom to make life choices," (2)freedom from corruption, and (B)prevalence of generosity. Each country gets a score out of 10, with Denmark achieving 7.7, and the average being 5.1. Togo, at the bottom, has 2.9.
這份報告依六大範疇進行評估: 人均GDP、國民壽命、「有可倚靠對象」、「感到有選擇生活的自由」、免於貪腐、以及慷慨度。滿分10分,丹麥獲得7.7分,平均得分是5.1,墊底的多哥則是2.9分。

?

The U.N. published a similar study last year, covering the years between 2005 to 2011; the (C)latest report looks at 2010 to 2012. The good news: happiness has improved in 60 out of 130 countries. The bad news: it has worsened in 41 (some couldn't be compared from last time). The United States had a slight decline in its happiness number (minus 0.283)--about the same fall as Japan, Hungary, and Finland. Egypt and Greece saw the biggest drops of all, presumably because of political unrest in Egypt and economic woes in Greece.
聯合國去年也曾公布類似的評比,評估時間涵蓋2005到2011。最近的報告評估時間則是2010到2012之間。好消息是,130個國家當中有60個幸福指數提升。壞消息是41個國家的幸福指數下降了(部分上榜國家無法與前次比較)。美國與日本、匈牙利、芬蘭的幸福指數下降幅度相近,埃及和希臘下降幅度最大,推測原因是埃及政治動亂,希臘的經濟災難。

?

Happiness gains were most common in Sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America. Two-thirds of South Asian countries experienced decreases. Europe was split: six of 17 countries had increases, but seven had decreases (including Portugal, Italy, Spain, and Greece, which were hit by the financial crisis). Happiness was down in much of the Middle East and North Africa.
幸福感提升最多的國家在非洲撒哈拉沙漠以南和中南美洲。三分之二的南亞國家幸福感降低。歐洲狀況兩極: 17個國家中,6個國家幸福感提高,7個國家下降(包括葡萄牙、義大利、西班牙、希臘這些面臨金融危機的國家)。中東與北非的幸福感普遍低。

?

The report postulates that happiness is desirable not only as an end goal but also because it has beneficial side-effects—(3)namely, that happier citizens are more productive, live longer, earn more, and contribute more to society. For that reason, the authors write, governments should invest as much in mental health and public services as they do in promoting economic growth.
這份報告認為,追求幸福的原因不只因為這是一個終極目標,也是為了有益的副作用:也就是說,幸福的國民生產力比較高,較長壽,賺得更多,也能對社會做出更多貢獻。因此政府在心理健康與公共服務方面的投資,應該與促進經濟成長的投資相等。(資料來源: fastcompany)

Posted on: 2013/10/16 13:39
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: 世界十大幸福國家新出爐:丹麥、挪威…The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 565
MP : 224 / 17709
EXP : 61
I read this survey before. This is - as I use these terms - definitely not about "happiness". The agents above may describe satisfaction.
Anyway, it is quite a "populist" approach: anyone who spends an evening in the North, say in Sweden and in the South, say in Greece, can observe people: no one would ever state Swedes are happier than the Greek.

Posted on: 2013/10/16 18:45

Re: 世界十大幸福國家新出爐:丹麥、挪威…The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 21
HP : 0 / 501
MP : 173 / 26783
EXP : 5
So TRUE!!!

Northern Europeans v.s. Southern Europens.....

Quote:

montanius wrote:
I read this survey before. This is - as I use these terms - definitely not about "happiness". The agents above may describe satisfaction.
Anyway, it is quite a "populist" approach: anyone who spends an evening in the North, say in Sweden and in the South, say in Greece, can observe people: no one would ever state Swedes are happier than the Greek.

Posted on: 2013/10/17 18:15

red
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 0
EXP : 0
What is exceptional about solyte is that it weighs up to 50% much less than other polymers generally utilized to make the midsole. besides this being excellent for velocity, It also means that the midsole is incredibly flexible and won get in the way of the natural stride of your foot. Solyte is recognized for its impact moderation パタゴニアフットウェア and tear power.
We are all interested in getting fit and the cheapest form of exercise is running. Most of us eat too much and we need to exercise to maintain a healthy body weight. An hour of running burns about 850 calorie consumption. over a latte, We you can ask Staci, A fulltime business woman, Mother and runner where her desire to run came from. Staci shrugs her shoulders and remarks, "I just picked up running and loved it from that time. it is built in me,A native to Indiana, Staci's first preliminaries to organized distance running began in the Army National Guard's marathon team in her early twenties.
Perform push-ups until failure, Wait a few moments, And try it again. Go until failure 3 or 4 times so you can build more strength in no time. outside pulldowns and good, Old pull-ups help as well, The ad world hasn't seen anything like this since the creative wave of the '80s spawned such renegades as Fallon, Which redefined print seo with the Rolling Stone Perception/Reality campaign, and also Wieden Kennedy, Famed for its cuttingedge レペットシューズ be employed by Nike.
documents, Instore pickup truck guitar amp free delivery rrn regards to the The company Story 6th is a really Stage Charge Card shoe extremely that could keep the collapsing the posture of a major overpronator. Full period Help Type shows フェリージバッグ the Closeouts. Gear up that contains ankle and ball レペット of the foot Gelatinized extra padding, Your needs to obtain trainers are not love.
Buy insoles. I wear them when I'm on my feet for 10hour shifts and they're supercomfy. They can be found in SO many colors and options: i own a brown pair for brown pants, black for black, And red for the I'm feeling fun. How did they become sought-after? Deckers Outdoor corporation acquired Ugg Boots in 1995 and in 1998 made them a highend luxury brand, Through フェリージイタリア a premium supply strategy and marketing. about 2000, oprah winfrey, Americas useful and popular presenter was sent a pair of Uggs and she loved them so much that she bought 350 pairs for her staff. She appeared the Ultra Ugg Boot on her 'Oprah's Favourite Things' slot, Which gave the boots a massive endorsement the best that Uggs could have gotten.
Quote:

SoutheLily wrote:
So TRUE!!!

Northern Europeans v.s. Southern Europens.....

Quote:

montanius wrote:

Posted on: 2013/11/7 14:56

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.