Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
Nobody knows what your password is!

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 7 »

Re: Don't run away~~~
Guest_
Yea.. uote]
jessy1234 wrote:
i mean the song haha, Song!

Quote:

songaiding wrote:

I am here..not running away~

Posted on: 2013/12/13 11:33
Create PDF from Post Print

Just can't stay away
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 9
HP : 0 / 205
MP : 34 / 6359
EXP : 20
nothing haha

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Yea.. uote]
jessy1234 wrote:
i mean the song haha, Song!

Quote:

songaiding wrote:

I am here..not running away~

Posted on: 2013/12/13 11:35

Guest_
~~~~~ The best you can do, ... it's cold here ~~~~~

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
I can see that you are dancing ~~~~ Dagege~~

Posted on: 2013/12/13 13:00

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 565
MP : 224 / 17542
EXP : 61
You are very lucky with that 1 km... For me the first 3-4 kms are terrible. It's like when you should get up but you feel too weak for it. Normally that great joy comes after 8 kms. Sometimes I feel I fly - that is really great!
It's ok, it was an exceptional day. Probably 15 kms each day, off-road is a bit too much in the long run.

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Good to hear that, but feeling sorry that that you do not have a good run, I have been running for a long time, and I have always find out that Running makes me happy, especially after 1kilometers

Posted on: 2013/12/13 23:40

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 565
MP : 224 / 17542
EXP : 61
Heyy, Dagege, you really know how to live!

Posted on: 2013/12/13 23:43

Guest_
Dashushu, you seem to be a even more eccentric guy than me. Always ready to do some experiments ...

But take care ... 15 km day after day will certainly "kill" you, because your immune system will get weak and bring you down in a short time!

Anyway, everything I force myself to do regularly ... puts away the fun and is getting boring after a short time. Nowadays, I don't run anymore with a watch or other "machines" at my arm ... just like to have fun and enjoy the environment. For me the correct speed is, when I still like to watch other people by running ...

I prefer to run every second or third day and do some other sport between ... like sleeping long or a similar hard sport like playing guitar ... or drink a glass or two of our good German beer. ;)

But this is only my experience ... you are sure a somewhat more hard-boiled guy ... when I think about your former daily trips with your dog ...

Quote:

montanius wrote:
You are very lucky with that 1 km... For me the first 3-4 kms are terrible. It's like when you should get up but you feel too weak for it. Normally that great joy comes after 8 kms. Sometimes I feel I fly - that is really great!
It's ok, it was an exceptional day. Probably 15 kms each day, off-road is a bit too much in the long run.

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Good to hear that, but feeling sorry that that you do not have a good run, I have been running for a long time, and I have always find out that Running makes me happy, especially after 1kilometers

Posted on: 2013/12/14 0:03

Guest_
Hope so ... :)

My brother just send me an email and asked me, if I already have read something from Freya Stark, ... she was a British travel writer.

Do you know her work? I just looked for some free eBooks of her, but not yet successful ...

Quote:

montanius wrote:
Heyy, Dagege, you really know how to live!

Posted on: 2013/12/14 0:05

Quite a regular
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 5
HP : 0 / 110
MP : 14 / 3436
EXP : 43
I have made my comment ~

Posted on: 2013/12/14 10:16

Quite a regular
Group:
Registered Users
Ferenc, try not to strain your knees too much..I must say you are a little bit too ambitious aye??

Pardon me for saying this, I will be disappearing again for a little while.. be good see you soon

Quote:

lericow wrote:
Dashushu, you seem to be a even more eccentric guy than me. Always ready to do some experiments ...

But take care ... 15 km day after day will certainly "kill" you, because your immune system will get weak and bring you down in a short time!

Anyway, everything I force myself to do regularly ... puts away the fun and is getting boring after a short time. Nowadays, I don't run anymore with a watch or other "machines" at my arm ... just like to have fun and enjoy the environment. For me the correct speed is, when I still like to watch other people by running ...

I prefer to run every second or third day and do some other sport between ... like sleeping long or a similar hard sport like playing guitar ... or drink a glass or two of our good German beer. ;)

But this is only my experience ... you are sure a somewhat more hard-boiled guy ... when I think about your former daily trips with your dog ...

Quote:

montanius wrote:

Quote:

songaiding wrote:

Posted on: 2013/12/14 10:19

Quite a regular
Group:
Registered Users
Heelo Leri,

Merry X'mas and do have a good time too~