Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
You can click Post on the lower right side of the Newest Posts block to see all the posts chronologically.

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 »

Re: Don't run away~~~
Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 565
MP : 224 / 17677
EXP : 61
Dagege, you are a much wiser guy than me.
In fact I need this running, I am quite fustrated for my mistakes, it is better to get rid of this poisoning anger this way...

Tomorrow I have to take a break, I hardly could finish today's pensum... It felt like my knees were made of glass...

Well, playing the guitar, that must be a fun. Maybe a good sport - in a Jimmy Hendrix way for sure...

At running I don't use a watch. Knowing myself I'd try to break my records day by day, and I were down on days I couldn't, huhh...

Quote:

lericow wrote:
Dashushu, you seem to be a even more eccentric guy than me. Always ready to do some experiments ...

But take care ... 15 km day after day will certainly "kill" you, because your immune system will get weak and bring you down in a short time!

Anyway, everything I force myself to do regularly ... puts away the fun and is getting boring after a short time. Nowadays, I don't run anymore with a watch or other "machines" at my arm ... just like to have fun and enjoy the environment. For me the correct speed is, when I still like to watch other people by running ...

I prefer to run every second or third day and do some other sport between ... like sleeping long or a similar hard sport like playing guitar ... or drink a glass or two of our good German beer. ;)

But this is only my experience ... you are sure a somewhat more hard-boiled guy ... when I think about your former daily trips with your dog ...

Posted on: 2013/12/15 1:58
Create PDF from Post Print

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Sincerely, I have not even heard of her name...
It takes some luck to find free online works, especially in English. As far as I know in the Anglo-Saxon legal systems written materials rights get released after 80 years. I don't know when she published, maybe you must wait some decades...

Quote:

lericow wrote:
Hope so ... :)

My brother just send me an email and asked me, if I already have read something from Freya Stark, ... she was a British travel writer.

Do you know her work? I just looked for some free eBooks of her, but not yet successful ...

Posted on: 2013/12/15 2:02

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Too ambitious?... no, no, I just want to finish at my first Marathon one position ahead of the worst Ethiopian runner...

Quote:

linstruct wrote:
Ferenc, try not to strain your knees too much..I must say you are a little bit too ambitious aye??

Pardon me for saying this, I will be disappearing again for a little while.. be good see you soon

Quote:

Posted on: 2013/12/15 2:06

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
You want to play the guitar and drink German beers?... Gutt! Please, upload pics about it!!!

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Good advice from Dagege to Dashushu...I will accept it too... ~Quote:

Posted on: 2013/12/15 2:08

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Maybe I told you this before: in TW I tried to run up a hill... After some hundred meters I gave it up... - I surely could not do this in summer.

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Da shushu it is hot and humid in this part of the earth. I can only run around 10 kilometres or less. . Nothing more! !!Quote:

Posted on: 2013/12/15 2:10

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users

Nice legs! I like this song.

Quote:

lericow wrote:
Yeees ~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

Quote:

Posted on: 2013/12/15 2:14

Home away from home
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
I checked her out; her 1934 book is downloadable:

https://archive.org/details/TheValleysOfTheAssassins

And an other one:

http://www.onread.com/writer/Freya-Stark-385189/

Quote:

lericow wrote:

My brother just send me an email and asked me, if I already have read something from Freya Stark, ... she was a British travel writer.

Do you know her work? I just looked for some free eBooks of her, but not yet successful ...

Posted on: 2013/12/15 2:26

Guest_
Hmm, think it over again Dashushu ... if you really want to compete with those tough guys!

Here for your next holiday-planing ... (0:42 to 0:48 ... you should not take too serious ... there a from time to time exceptions ... )

But look by yourself ... and decide~~~~

http://vimeo.com/38056175

Quote:

montanius wrote:
Too ambitious?... no, no, I just want to finish at my first Marathon one position ahead of the worst Ethiopian runner...

Quote:

linstruct wrote:
Ferenc, try not to strain your knees too much..I must say you are a little bit too ambitious aye??

Pardon me for saying this, I will be disappearing again for a little while.. be good see you soon

Quote:

Posted on: 2013/12/15 2:34

Guest_
Köszönjük Ferenc!

My brother will drive in the next days to Asolo (Italy) ... that's where he got her name from ... and he knows me well and my interest for special people from former days.

Will start to read soon ...

Quote:

montanius wrote:
I checked her out; her 1934 book is downloadable:

https://archive.org/details/TheValleysOfTheAssassins

And an other one:

http://www.onread.com/writer/Freya-Stark-385189/

Quote:

lericow wrote:

Posted on: 2013/12/15 2:42

Guest_
I see! I have forgotten about her/him ahem!Quote:

lericow wrote:
Please, try to behave responsibly ... small Hello Kitty is watching you!

Quote:

lericow wrote:
Heeeey, but not tooooo many glasses of beer!

You still have to work!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Good advice from Dagege to Dashushu...I will accept it too... ~Quote:

lericow wrote:
Dashushu, you seem to be a even more eccentric guy than me. Always ready to do some experiments ...

But take care ... 15 km day after day will certainly "kill" you, because your immune system will get weak and bring you down in a short time!

Anyway, everything I force myself to do regularly ... puts away the fun and is getting boring after a short time. Nowadays, I don't run anymore with a watch or other "machines" at my arm ... just like to have fun and enjoy the environment. For me the correct speed is, when I still like to watch other people by running ...

I prefer to run every second or third day and do some other sport between ... like sleeping long or a similar hard sport like playing guitar ... or drink a glass or two of our good German beer. ;)

But this is only my experience ... you are sure a somewhat more hard-boiled guy ... when I think about your former daily trips with your dog ...

Quote:

montanius wrote:
You are very lucky with that 1 km... For me the first 3-4 kms are terrible. It's like when you should get up but you feel too weak for it. Normally that great joy comes after 8 kms. Sometimes I feel I fly - that is really great!
It's ok, it was an exceptional day. Probably 15 kms each day, off-road is a bit too much in the long run.

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Good to hear that, but feeling sorry that that you do not have a good run, I have been running for a long time, and I have always find out that Running makes me happy, especially after 1kilometers

Posted on: 2013/12/15 13:18

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 »

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.