Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
You can click Post on the lower right side of the Newest Posts block to see all the posts chronologically.

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Writing a love letter
Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 568
MP : 227 / 30375
EXP : 75
Writing a love letter is not always easy but say it from your heart and I am sure he or she will feel what is deep in your heart. Now this love letter is simple but from the heart and one that you could write in just a few minutes. Maybe your love is new or it have developed to where you are thinking of marriage just say what is in your heart.

Dear

Do you know my love you are the last thing on my mind at night. You fill every second of dreams I have as I go to sleep. You are also the very first thing I think of darling when I wake. Do you know my love how wonderful it is to be blessed by the love I have within my heart for you.

Darling I miss every second that were not together, I miss you when you say goodnight when were talking on the phone, I miss you the second you sign off late at night as we talk on the net, I miss when I can see your smile even if you are not here with me, I miss not having you in my life day and night, even when I see you or hear the one I love just a minute ago.

Do you know how much I want you in my live my love. Do you know I want all of your heart and your soul to be mine, I want your love, your care, your very touch. Do you know I want to go to sleep with you at night and to wake holding you in my arms. Do you know darling that I keep you within my heart holding you close no matter what I do during the day or night.

I wonder every day darling if I should tell you how I feel, should I tell you what was on my mind, should I tell you that you bring pure happiness into my life and love into my heart just by us talking or being close to one another even if it is on the phone or on the net. But darling do you know I cant tell you how I feel every minute of the day for there is not enough time to tell you or to share all of my dreams with you. All I can do is tell you just a little like how much I do love you and want to be with you … Is that enough, does that tell you how I feel I hope it is darling because the truth is I do love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

I just want the day to come darling when it is just you and me. I cant wait for the day when my heart can sing you a song that only you can hear and feel deep within your own heart. I pray for that everyday that you and I will reach out together and say “I DO” and start a new and loving life together. One that was granted to us by a unseen force and that you will be mine forever.

Darling to the day we are together I give you my heart to hold because it truly belongs to you as I know you have given me your heart and I hold it and cherish it with all that I am. To the day we are forever together.

Forever and a day,

EastCoast 09-12-06

Posted on: 2006/9/13 7:55
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Writing a love letter
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 35
EXP : 2
i have a lover in my dreams.i always look for him.but i cant.everytime,i feel he is my breath.

Posted on: 2006/9/13 13:44

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 35
EXP : 2
I only want to tell a story.DEAR, I like you for long.since i met you in our college,i think you are very familiar.but we waste our time.when we know we like each other,it is too late.i know my friend love you so deeply.she begin to learn to play the guitar and she go to evening school for she want to stay with you.she tell me how much she love you.i am so suffer.i can only stay in the small forest alone and want to become a bird or a little flower,for i can stop to love you.later,we went to each hometown.one day,you told me in a letter,if you still have a choice,you will say to a girl you would love her for thousands of years.i wonder,am i the girl?i sent three letters to you,but you only tell me i have chat you,because you have not received those letters.now i can not find you,my friend also can not find you.i never say "i love you.”i can only be looking for you in my dreams.in my dreams,i think you are the only one i love, i want to find,i want to see.when i am awake,only a sign.i can only say ‘i love you.”here.but you cant hear now.

Posted on: 2006/9/13 21:38

Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 568
MP : 227 / 30375
EXP : 75
Dear Spray

Reading your letter I could feel your care and the love that you had within your heart but you were afraid to say what was within your heart to your friend. Spray so many people never tell the one that they have feelings for what is within them and they soon lose that person because they move away for work or school. No one should ever let love slip through their fingers because that may be the one person you could love and spend the rest of your life with. I do understand that it may not workout but is it better to try then not to try at all.

Who knows Spray you may find him again one day …. And if you still feel you love him tell him how you feel. Love is a blessing and you cant just let it slip away. I am also sure that love will come your way again with him or with someone else you fall in love with so don’t be shy and tell him how you feel……

I am sure you will get a chance to say I Love You to the man of your dreams.Thanks for sharing your love with us.

EastCoast

Posted on: 2006/9/13 22:45

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.