Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
You can click Post on the lower right side of the Newest Posts block to see all the posts chronologically.

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Email verification enabled
Webmaster
From Taipei, 大羅天
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
Level : 35
HP : 0 / 856
MP : 589 / 45711
EXP : 24
Email verification is enabled for new users now. This means you need to supply a valid email address when signing up. The system will then send you an email asking you to click and activate your account. The reason for doing so is that a "...." user tried to sabotage this site. People in the know all know who that person is.

Here's to that person. I have moved all your posts to an area where only people with certain privilege can view. The fact that your site and yourself have been under attack is your own business. I have never asked anyone to say anything about you or your site. If you don't believe it, it's your own business. You know what you have done yourself, and don't think you will be always safe as you don't currently reside in Taiwan. I'm not afraid of letting others know all the links on what you have said about me. Revealing my Chinese name, address and phone number makes no difference to me. I just feel no need to say my Chinese name in public. Unlike you, who might like to use this to judge if a person has done something wrong or not, I will still leave this alone. But this could be the last straw. I might not be able to hunt you down by law, but I might be able to "tarnish" your name by real facts and your site might be in danger as a result of that too.

Tim

Posted on: 2007/10/19 11:05
Create PDF from Post Print

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.