Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
RSS can help you get new articles from a site automatically

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

How do you lose weight?
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 50146
EXP : 43
It's winter now and it is a season that easy to gain weight,too. Do you have any ways to avoid getting too much fat in the body?

Posted on: 2011/11/21 20:31
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: How do you lose weight?
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
I am easy to get fat on my waist and I just googled how we can lose fat on the waist. It said doing sit-ups. I will try it later to see if I could get rid of fat on my waist.

Posted on: 2011/11/21 20:38

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 28
HP : 0 / 689
MP : 350 / 36051
EXP : 58
Kathy, I tried many ways to lose weight when I was 18. At that time I was 60Kg. You might imagine what I looked like. No matter which way you are trying, with determination and perseverance, you will keep your body in a good shape.

Kathy, don't worry. I still like you even though you are chubby, large and overweight.

GO! GO! GO!

Posted on: 2011/11/21 21:54

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Quote:

Elinor wrote:
Kathy, don't worry. I still like you even though you are chubby, large and overweight.

GO! GO! GO!

Ha ha.. You are a real friend. But for health, I need to lose a little weight.

Quote:

Elinor wrote:
No matter which way you are trying, with determination and perseverance, you will keep your body in a good shape.

You are right.

Posted on: 2011/11/21 22:45

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 28
HP : 0 / 689
MP : 350 / 36051
EXP : 58
The Dream Diet: Losing Weight While You Sleep

Can more sleep really help us control our weight? Three top experts explore the possibilities.

By Colette Bouchez

Lose weight while you sleep. It sounds like something you'd hear on a late night infomercial -- just around the time you are reaching for that bag of cookies because, well, you can't sleep.

But as wild as the idea sounds, substantial medical evidence suggests some fascinating links between sleep and weight. Researchers say that how much you sleep and quite possibility the quality of your sleep may silently orchestrate a symphony of hormonal activity tied to your appetite.

"One of the more interesting ideas that has been smoldering and is now gaining momentum is the appreciation of the fact that sleep and sleep disruption do remarkable things to the body -- including possibly influencing our weight," says David Rapoport, MD, associate professor and director of the Sleep Medicine Program at the New York University School of Medicine in New York City.

While doctors have long known that many hormones are affected by sleep, Rapoport says it wasn't until recently that appetite entered the picture. What brought it into focus, he says, was research on the hormones leptin and ghrelin. First, doctors say that both can influence our appetite. And studies show that production of both may be influenced by how much or how little we sleep.

In fact, have you ever experienced a sleepless night followed by a day when no matter what you ate you never felt full or satisfied? If so, then you have experienced the workings of leptin and ghrelin.

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/lose-weight-while-sleeping

Posted on: 2011/11/22 22:18

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.