Home Blog Chatroom Forum News Gallery Poll FAQs Calendar LifeType Blog Links
Sunday, May 19, 2024
The system will shut down at 2100 UTC and come back online around 2230 UTC.
Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
You can click Post on the lower right side of the Newest Posts block to see all the posts chronologically.

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

movie~
Guest_
I supposed you have seen this movie, if not, then give it a go~~~

Raise the Red Lantern - actress, Gong lL, i must say she was pretty when she was young.

Coincidentally, now when i am in the city, the whole town is decorated with red lighted lanterns too.. . This is a wonderful warm atmosphere, unlike in NZl

Posted on: 2014/1/21 21:24
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: movie~
Guest_
I watched this movie already so often ... ;)

Three years ago, I especially visited the place, where the movie was shot near Pingyao in Shanxi province. I even think, that I posted some pictures from there on nciku ... hehehe.

Before I left HK, I bought a lot of red lanterns and send them to Germany ... they already hang in my flat.

The main character's name is ... Songlian. Hey, don't take this sad movie too personal, Song!

Interesting, when I discussed with my Chinese friends they told me ... Gong Li is more loved by western people, not so much by Chinese!

I found her very special and often quite tough acting~~~

Quote:

songaiding wrote:

Raise the Red Lantern - actress, Gong lL, i must say she was pretty when she was young.

Coincidentally, now when i am in the city, the whole town is decorated with red lighted lanterns too.. . This is a wonderful warm atmosphere, unlike in NZl

Posted on: 2014/1/22 0:15

Guest_
Yes, Dagege..it is a sad movie, but I hope none of these are existing in China now!

Yes, to make the atmosphere more pleasant..here are the red lanterns..

Attach file:

jpg  ... 1red lanterns.jpg (0.00 KB)

jpg  ...11 red lanterns...jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2014/1/22 7:34

Guest_
Yes, Dagege, the pictures didn't leave a good impression on me then, now I understand and appreciate them more, after watching the movie..Thanks

Quote:

lericow wrote:
I watched this movie already so often ... ;)

Three years ago, I especially visited the place, where the movie was shot near Pingyao in Shanxi province. I even think, that I posted some pictures from there on nciku ... hehehe.

Before I left HK, I bought a lot of red lanterns and send them to Germany ... they already hang in my flat.

The main character's name is ... Songlian. Hey, don't take this sad movie too personal, Song!

Interesting, when I discussed with my Chinese friends they told me ... Gong Li is more loved by western people, not so much by Chinese!

I found her very special and often quite tough acting~~~

Quote:

songaiding wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/22 7:42

Guest_
Ah, how I miss that "mood"! An artist friend of mine painted a picture with a Chinese shop, decorated for Chinese New Year like your first photo and send it to me as a postcard. Gives such a warm impression.

Btw, also brought two small lions back from HK ... like on the deco of your second photo ... rooooaaaaarrrr~~~

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
Yes, Dagege..it is a sad movie, but I hope none of these are existing in China now!

Yes, to make the atmosphere more pleasant..here are the red lanterns..

Posted on: 2014/1/22 12:52

Guest_
wow~~ Dagege,
'If somebody were to rob your place , they must be thinking, it's an Asian place they are entering.." hmmm... or let me put in a pleasant way, "visiting " instead of "Robbing"

They must be thinking you are a "guai lo' born and grew up" in China

Quote:

lericow wrote:
Ah, how I miss that "mood"! An artist friend of mine painted a picture with a Chinese shop, decorated for Chinese New Year like your first photo and send it to me as a postcard. Gives such a warm impression.

Btw, also brought two small lions back from HK ... like on the deco of your second photo ... rooooaaaaarrrr~~~

Posted on: 2014/1/22 19:48

Guest_
Actually, I spent a big part of my life in Asia ...

But thanks, that you care so much about the feelings of a robber entering my place ...

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
wow~~ Dagege,
'If somebody were to rob your place , they must be thinking, it's an Asian place they are entering.." hmmm... or let me put in a pleasant way, "visiting " instead of "Robbing"

Quote:

lericow wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/23 0:15

Guest_
... but when you are already in the mood for being a thief - here some melodies of a nice small old movie ... only to make you hungry a bit ~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYmKocMp0Gs

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
wow~~ Dagege,

Quote:

lericow wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/23 0:43

Guest_
I am as curious as the robbers.!!! lol lol

Quote:

lericow wrote:
Actually, I spent a big part of my life in Asia ...

But thanks, that you care so much about the feelings of a robber entering my place ...

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
wow~~ Dagege,

Quote:

lericow wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/23 12:25

Guest_
huh!! I have not seen the movie yet, so another addition to those boring days of some days if there is?????

!!!!

Quote:

lericow wrote:
... but when you are already in the mood for being a thief - here some melodies of a nice small old movie ... only to make you hungry a bit ~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYmKocMp0Gs

Quote:

songaiding wrote:
wow~~ Dagege,

Quote:

lericow wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/23 12:27

(1) 2 »

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.