Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
You can click Post on the lower right side of the Newest Posts block to see all the posts chronologically.

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

please check my paragraph and sentence~~
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1
HP : 0 / 11
MP : 2 / 565
EXP : 47
-Paragraph-
In conclusion, in order to keep up with the times, English is very important in a career. I think I can make use of English to (advance my advantage) for my future career. Besides, I can (most close) to the whole world in the future. I wish to use what (I learned) for my future career and to strengthen my competitive ability with others.

-Sentence-
1. Therefore, English can help me (make more competitive) in my future career.

2. Due to the trend of internationalization now, (and the second language has become a necessary ability in life).

that's my teacher pointed out my error ( )in my homework, has anybody can correct it? Thanks ...

Posted on: 2007/11/7 0:30
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: please check my paragraph and sentence~~
Home away from home
From Taipei
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 27
HP : 0 / 674
MP : 333 / 35856
EXP : 96
-Paragraph-
In conclusion, in order to keep up with the pace of the times, good command of English is very important in a career. I think I can make use of English to advance my create advantage for my future career. Besides, I can most close it can help me to get closer to the whole world in the future. I wish to use what I have learned for in my future career and to strengthen my competitive ability competitiveness advantage with on others.

-Sentence-
1. Therefore, English can help me make more competitive increase my competing power in my future career.

2. Due to the trend of internationalization nowadays, and the second language has become a necessary an essential ability in life.

that's These are the errors my teacher pointed out my error in my homework. has Can anybody can correct it them for me? Thanks ...

+++++++++
Hope it helps.

Posted on: 2007/11/7 16:27
Create PDF from Post Print

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.