Re: My love

Posted by 123 on 2007/11/11 0:17:43
My Love West Life
我的愛 西城男孩

An empty[1] street, an empty house,
空寂的街、無人的家

a hole inside my heart[2],
空洞的心靈

I’m all alone[3]. The rooms are getting smaller[4].
我很孤單,房間漸漸變小。

I wonder[5] how, I wonder why,
我想知道他們好不好,想問為什麼,

I wonder where they are[6].
想知道它們在哪裡。

The days we had[7].
我們擁有過的時光

The songs we sang together[8].
我們一起唱過的歌

And oh my love, I’m holding on forever[9],
噢,我的愛,我會堅持到永遠

Reaching for[10] a love that seems so far[11].
追尋一個似乎遙遠的愛




*So I say a little prayer[12]
所以我祈禱了一下

And hope my dreams will take me there[13],
然後希望我的夢能把我帶到那裡

Where[14] the skies are blue
那個天空很藍的地方

To see you once again[15], my love.
再去看你一次,我的愛。

Over seas from coast to coast[16]
渡過海洋,從此岸到彼岸

To find the place I love the most[17]
去找尋我最愛的地方

Where the fields are green[18]
那個原野很綠的地方

To see you once again, my love.
再去看你一次,我的愛。




I try to read. I go to work.
我試著看書,我照常上班。

I’m laughing[19] with my friends.
我和朋友歡笑。

But I can’t stop to keep myself from thinking[20]. Oh, no.
但是我禁不住想起你,噢,不。

I wonder how, I wonder why,
我想知道他們好不好,想問為什麼,

I wonder where they are.
想知道它們在哪裡。

The days we had.
我們擁有過的時光

The songs we sang together.
我們一起唱過的歌

And oh my love, I’m holding on forever,
噢,我的愛,我會堅持到永遠

Reaching for a love that seems so far.
追尋一個似乎遙遠的愛

(CHORUS*)



To hold you in my arms[21],
把你擁入我的懷中

To promise[22] you my love,
承諾我對你的愛

To tell you from the heart[23],
打從心底告訴你

You are all I’m thinking of[24].
我想的全部都是你

http://home.pchome.com.tw/life/sammiwago/my_love.htm#_ftn11

This Post was from: http://okenglish.tw/newbb/viewtopic.php?forum=9&topic_id=2412&post_id=9616