Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
Nobody knows what your password is!

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

The time when I am crying ,just for jilted!
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 2
HP : 0 / 34
MP : 4 / 1788
EXP : 38
Dear everyone.
My girlfriend used to promise to me that she would love me forever. Even if I have no work and be a peasant, so forth then on, I wasted most of my time on our love affair, and she likes to wander, in order that made she felt happy, I lost all of my time and to spend on with her together, as today. She has some VIP relatives, and found a piece of government work for her; recently, she told me we should face the fact. And she dislikes me any more. And we have to say good-bye.
This bad news I hardly can accept. I have no interest to eat; I could not have a sound sleep any more. I have to awake at 03;00 every night. I dislike to work. I feel no might all day long, instead of crying somewhere. None could comfort me. For none wants to hear me, and to talk with me. I can do only make me more and more pity, more and more thin!
My dear friend, thanks for helping me! I am really very pity now.

Posted on: 2006/10/11 15:17
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: The time when I am crying ,just for jilted!
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 5
HP : 0 / 100
MP : 13 / 5217
EXP : 2
I don't know who you are and where you come from,pal. i am very sympathise with what you feel. but HURT might be the most beautiful lesson for you, even you don't know about it now. If you could come to okengish chatting room this evening, i'd rather like to talk with you.otherwise, you can't get any help then. I wonder if there is one good girl in the world. Look forward to seeing you there.

Posted on: 2006/10/11 16:42

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 50146
EXP : 43
Ivy:
Go GO GO(加油) . I can tell what you think in your mind from your words posted here. Ivy, one more thing I find you are good at writing.

Posted on: 2006/10/11 16:52

Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 568
MP : 227 / 30447
EXP : 75
Ivyandy

People promise many things when they are in love and that they will never do anything to hurt you and that they will love you forever. I have heard and said the same thing and I truly believed and wanted for that love to last forever. Well Ivyandy it did not last and she left me for another man. I was devastated as you are and felt all the pain that you are feeling now, but with time and the help of friends you can slowly get over the hurt and the lose of someone you love. It will not be easy and you will hurt inside for sometime but don’t give up and start to do things that you like doing with friends.

Love is a blessing Andy and a wonderful part of life and you will find love again. I remember a little story I read once and I would like to share it with you if I can.

The Fruit of Love

The first thing I think you need to realize is that there are many different types of love. Each relationship and feelings experienced during the relationship will vary vastly. To expect to feel the same is to deny yourself the possibility of something greater. Let's imagine you only had one type of fruit your entire life. For the sake of this example, the fruit was cantaloupe. To you it was the best tasting piece of food you've ever had. It was so good you were unwilling to try any other types of fruit. While cantaloupe may be an excellent fruit, there is a wide variety of fruit out there. Limiting your entire taste buds to one fruit has robbed you of experiencing the strawberry, the watermelon, the grape or the orange. All these fruits are equally as great, if not better. You can't live your life in the past, waiting for a second chance to do things differently. Doing so is only taking you away from experiencing things that could be better. Don't be scared to give love another try. You never know, your first love may be like the cantaloupe. There could quite possibly be a better fruit out there for you. All you need to do is try them out.

Andy if anything ……. You can taste a little of this fruit and a little of that fruit to you find a fruit that you enjoy again.

EastCoast

Posted on: 2006/10/11 22:27

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 21
HP : 0 / 501
MP : 173 / 26839
EXP : 5
Ivyandy,

I can feel exactly what u feel right now. But, look at the brighter side, isn't it better to find out what she is now than later?

The hurt will subside although it's going to take some time. But dont rush into another relationship, your love will emerge when the time is due. At the mean time, you want to better yourself, after all, we are obliged to take care ourselves, everyone is to balance the three essential things to have a happy life -- finacial, relationship and self-growth(not just worldly knowledge also the spiritual part).

One thing you can do is focus on something, give all your attention to it. While having your mind on something else, the thoughts of her automatically becomes lighter.

And, perhaps music also a good comfort for you at this time of your life :

http://www.tycool.com/bbs/thread147550.html

Posted on: 2006/10/11 23:19

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 2
HP : 0 / 46
MP : 5 / 2412
EXP : 86
Dear Ivy..,
i am so sorry to hear that.but the thing i wanna to tell you is: past let past,the important thing you should do is to find a job at once, and live on the life like before.all the people in the world are so realism, life need love but also need bread.frist you must make yourself valuable then the love will come to you.
Don't querimony your GF,anyway, you have a wonderfull time with her before, right? wishes her have a happy life in the future.believe that the time will diluted everything,and you'll got anther thoughts then.
Also if you have sth to tell us, we are welcome to listen at any time.
Hope you have a good moon soon!

Leaf

Posted on: 2006/10/12 10:11

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1
HP : 0 / 15
MP : 2 / 775
EXP : 60
Take heart! ivyandy
Everything will become better, and you should not give up yourself. We could not accept a bad thing , but we could change our mind. YOu should think for yourself.

Posted on: 2006/10/13 16:31

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.