Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
All messages are logged in the chatroom?

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A Letter Of Love
Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 568
MP : 227 / 30375
EXP : 75
It is not easy to write to someone you love. You may find that words just don’t come to you that say what you really want to say and express, but the truth is that the act of writing and the words you us maybe more then those written by the best writers throughout time to the one that loves you ……I know that I am not real good at expressing my heart and soul in a love letter when I am not in love with someone, but maybe you can write the one you love and express your loving heart for them…………. EastCoast

A Letter of Love

When I saw you for the first time, I was amazed how hard my heart could beat. You were the most beautiful woman I have ever seen not just the simple beauty outside, but the true beauty that is within you. Before being part of your life I had felt love and passion but not the love and passion that we share deep within us.

I remember how just being with you for the first time in my heart and soul the tingle that traveled throughout me, I can feel the spell that you hold over me every time I feel you are around me, even when we are not together I can feel this deep within my heart. I knew from the minute I met you I was vexed and perplexed by you and had to see you again and again. I had to find out what your hold on me was.

After being part of your life, I finally know what real passion and love could feel like. You have opened my heart and my soul to a new world that lays now before me with you. Darling how can one you love hold such love and power to share it with the one they love?

My life is starting to become so different, even if my days seem the same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.

I must confess that in some ways I feel inadequate. My mind is questioned; can I match your gentleness? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same emotions from me.

I now know I am in a place I have never been before. I'm in a place that is calm and serene, but exciting and exhilarating, all at the same time. This place is neither a state of mind, nor just one of physical being. It is a place where my soul soars. It is a place I share with you.

I'm in a place where, my mornings begin with you in my thoughts, and my days end with you in my mind. I'm in a place where, when good things happen, my first reaction is that I'm excited, because I'll get to share them with you. I'm in a place where, when bad things happen, I know that you'll be there to provide comfort and make the world right again with a your simple honest smile, or with your soft caress of my hand.

This place that I hold in my heart for you is precious beyond words. You are there, and I am a better man because of it. When I hold you in your arms, I'm in a place that I never want to leave, and I pray it is a place I never have to leave. Just know that when I hold my in your arms, I feel that I am in heaven.

The place that I am in now is the best of all. I see you as someone I can trust, confide in, play with and enjoy life with. You make me so happy. I can't begin to describe how you really make me feel so I will offer just this: I love you.

Ever dreaming about you, my best friend with benefits.

EastCoast
Dave

Posted on: 2007/4/16 10:38
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: A Letter Of Love
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 28
HP : 0 / 689
MP : 350 / 35963
EXP : 58