Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
How to upload pictures

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Do You Tell Her Or Him How Much You Love Them
Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 568
MP : 227 / 30211
EXP : 75
Having someone in your heart is a blessing, to show your love and your care for that special someone is a truly wonderful experience that I would wish that everyone could feel such a feeling.

Although to many of us take the one we love for granted and never really share how we feel and how much we really care and love them. We never simply say we love them or how much we appreciate what they do for us everyday, both spiritually and physically.

I personally believe that a truly loving relationship is built on communication and the way we use that to tell the one we love how we feel. The communication between a couple can be expressed through our verbal communication, mail, email, messenger or simply giving the one we love a letter or poem.

Today so many relationships fail due to non communication between couples and one member of the couple finally gives up trying to make a relationship work because the other simply does not listen or share. If you want to see your relationship fail then just be quiet and ignore the person you are with and see how fast it will end.

If you want your relationship to work and last through time then start talking and expressing yourself anyway you can, you will find out that it will finally open each of your hearts where you can share everything.

For example I like to express my feelings and emotions with the one I love (although I do not have anyone I am in a relationship with now) I believe that it can bind a persons relationship if you can express your feelings. I like to write a poem or even a simple letter to tell the one I love just what is in my heart.

I may write a simple letter such as this to tell the one I love how I feel

Dear ______-

Sweetheart I would like to tell you that I love you with all my heart! I know that I may not tell you this as much as I should but remember sweetheart I love you more then anything in the world. Honey I still remember the day I met you and every detail of that wonderful day. Meeting you has been the answer to my prayers that I can remember asking for god to fulfill my life with someone that I can love and who loves me. I feel that god listened to my prayers and sent you to fill my heart and soul with love I could only dream about before I met you.

Sweetheart I did not know that I could love someone as much as I love you, and that my heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I want you to remember and never forget how much I love you if I forget to tell you I love you, it will not be long before I turn to you and whisper just how much I love and need you. I find that telling you how I feel about you brings me pure happiness when I see you smile and I know you are my everything and I will do anything to see you smile and whisper back how much you also love me.

I hope you know sweetheart that no matter what I will always be right here waiting for you and will always express my love in my heart and soul for you

Remember honey that the love I feel for you is growing and is stronger day by day as the seconds, minutes and hours go by. I love you and time is a blessing when I am with and love you.

xxxxxxxxxx

REMEMBER TO TELL THE ONE YOU LOVE HOW YOU TRULY FEEL

Posted on: 2007/5/5 6:19
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Do You Tell Her Or Him How Much You Love Them
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1
HP : 0 / 15
MP : 2 / 774
EXP : 60
How wonderful,
but I find no one wants to hear what you say sometimes.

Posted on: 2007/5/8 9:51

Just can't stay away
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 8
HP : 0 / 178
MP : 28 / 8975
EXP : 12
To the contrary, I think most members and visitors read Eastcoast's articles, but are so awed by them that we just don't know how to respond.

Posted on: 2007/5/8 14:39

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 49757
EXP : 43
I agree with juno. I have read eastcost's articles every time when he posts on the forum.

Posted on: 2007/5/8 14:49

Just can't stay away
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 10
HP : 0 / 235
MP : 43 / 12186
EXP : 40
ummmm....communication really counts...but still i wont tell him directly how much i love him... different ppl have different ways of showing care and love...guess im too traditional...anyway

Posted on: 2007/5/8 15:52

Home away from home
From I'm here
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 15
HP : 0 / 360
MP : 90 / 18559
EXP : 42
Langreen is traditional? Wow, that's news...

Posted on: 2007/5/8 15:54

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 49757
EXP : 43
Green, I know you use"action" to prove it. It is a good way to show you like someone,too.
I read a blog yesterday, I feel so touched(just like what I read dave's poem) . I will share with you next time, when I meet you.

Ps:Agree with you,communication is very important.

Posted on: 2007/5/8 15:57

Just can't stay away
Group:
Registered Users
actually im not quite sure...maybe i will figure it out when it really happens....:P

Posted on: 2007/5/8 16:09

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 16
HP : 0 / 387
MP : 104 / 20306
EXP : 51
definitely i tell them, but i always got rejected, that's the most ultimately sad thing

Posted on: 2007/5/8 18:07

Just can't stay away
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Rony wrote:
definitely i tell them, but i always got rejected, that's the most ultimately sad thing

Good luck then...

Posted on: 2007/5/8 21:19

(1) 2 »

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.