Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
How to upload pictures

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

You’re the Only One for Me (Letter)
Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 568
MP : 227 / 30343
EXP : 75
You’re the Only One for Me

Sweetheart, I can tell you from the deepest part of my heart that I am forever devoted to the love we share together. You are with one smile, one touch everything I have ever wanted in the woman I love. With each sunrise or sunset I sit and wonder just how our love came about. We were both just living our lives, not really looking for that special someone when all of a sudden it happened and we fell helplessly in love with each other.

Sweetheart I can tell you everything that happened the day I met you. I could not tell you that I saw something in you that made me need to know more about you, but more then that sweetheart there was something special about you that made my heart beat faster and for you to fill my thoughts of seeing, being with you. I didn’t completely know what was happening inside and I didn’t know that you would turn my world inside out. All I could think of was that I didn’t want to wait to we were able to spend time together, no matter how we spent out time together I could not wait for that very moment.

Sweetheart I want to thank you for making all my dreams of having someone special in my heart come true. You mean more to me then anyone I could every wish for. I love you sweetheart because you are the only person who can make me smile by just seeing you,. I love you because in your eyes I see the woman who will love me more then anyone could no matter what. I love you sweetheart because you will do anything to make me happy. I love you sweetheart most of all because you are my one and only, my soul, my heart, my try someone special. Sweetheart we belong together and I could not be happier no matter what happens in my life. I love you with every breath I take and every beat of my heart and when I feel you close my feelings and heart just explode.

Love Always

Posted on: 2007/5/9 8:44
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: You’re the Only One for Me (Letter)
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 49974
EXP : 43
To dino Dave:
Your poems let the site more warmth. Another reason is that we have many cute and kind friends on this site,too.

Posted on: 2007/5/9 19:18
Create PDF from Post Print

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.