Select your language (選擇語言)
Login (登入)
Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
You can click Post on the lower right side of the Newest Posts block to see all the posts chronologically.

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Julie Mossy
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 1
HP : 0 / 11
MP : 2 / 627
EXP : 47
Sorry for keeping kathy and uncle Dave waiting...I am quite busy....
Thanks for the help from uncle Glot.....
And, WELCOME anyone of you to continue the story with me...
“We’re not interested in your stupid actions. We’re not interested in those silly friends of yours. What interest us are your thoughts, Julie. Come back to us, Julie!” Strange voice spoke in Julie’s head.

“No! No! Who are you? Where are you from? What are you going to do with my body? Stay away from me!!” screamed Julie.

After Julie woke up, she decided to take a walk to think over her weird dream. She put on a long coat that used to be worn in winter. It was about five o’clock when she got ready, and then she went out. It was a cold but bright day. The sky was as white as her pale face. Few people walked on the sidewalk in the early morning. About thirty minutes later, Julie found out her legs were already exhausted due to walking around in the cold air. So she had herself sit an old chair in a park nearby. She started to recall those strange people in her dream. It’d been the third time that she saw them in her dreams. And she ended up screaming out every single time.

“Those voices….so strange…but so familiar…What’s wrong with me?? Who are those people?? Was I with them?? ‘Come back to us’?? CHAOS!! These really drive me insane! I’m sick of it!!” puzzled Julie, “Julie, calm down. You’re Julie Mossy. Don’t think too much. Now, get ready to school!! It’s about time!!”

Twenty minutes later, she had already got in school and was watching the leaves falling down to the ground in front of the window. She paid so much attention to those falling leaves that she didn’t notice that a young guy who had been looking at her with his dark blue eyes for quite a long time. Those eyes were quite weird and made people really uncomfortable.

“Now, things are getting more and more interesting!” said the man.

Posted on: 2006/6/23 20:42
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Julie Mossy
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 50131
EXP : 43
What will happen ? Are the young guy a good or bad man toward Julie? Maybe you could have a guess on it.

Posted on: 2006/6/23 21:01

Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 23
HP : 0 / 568
MP : 227 / 30438
EXP : 75
Dear Julie

Your story is very good, I am very proud of your writing. I will enjoy reading your story as it progresses into your novel.

Don’t forget to have a nice sweet loving woman in this dino’s life. Ha ha maybe even sexy…… ha ha.

Julie there is a good program to use when writing a box called Quarkxpress that can help you with the full outline of your book, If you cant find it online then tell me and I can send you mine. This program is made to use when writing a book.

EastCoast

Dave B

Posted on: 2006/6/23 21:29

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hi, everyone,

Here's the new post. Thanks for Uncle Glotynn's help always. And, I'm sorry that I can't really remember what the name you want for your Beautiful wife, Uncle Dave.... (Is it like "Christine" or something?? Sorry that I have a bad memory...) Well...still, welcome anyone of the members in this cute website to continue the story with me. If you have any problem with that, please contact me by [email protected]

Julie Mossy

1. The Dream

“We’re not interested in your stupid actions. We’re not interested in those silly friends of yours. What interest us are your thoughts, Julie. Come back to us, Julie!” Strange voice spoke in Julie’s head.
“No! No! Who are you? Where are you from? What are you going to do with my body? Stay away from me!!” screamed Julie.

After Julie woke up, she decided to take a walk to think over her weird dream. She put on a long coat that used to be worn in winter. It was about five o’clock when she got ready, and then she went out. It was a cold but bright day. The sky was as white as her pale face. Few people walked on the sidewalk in the early morning. About thirty minutes later, Julie found her legs were already exhausted due to walking around in the cold air. So she had herself sit on an old chair in a park nearby. She started to recall those strange people in her dream. It’d been the third time that she saw them in her dreams. And she ended up screaming out every single time.

“Those voices….so strange…but so familiar…What’s wrong with me?? Who are those people?? Was I with them?? ‘Come back to us’?? CHAOS!! These really drive me insane! I’m sick of it!!” puzzled Julie, “Julie, calm down. You’re Julie Mossy. Don’t think too much. Now, get ready to school!! It’s about time!!”

Twenty minutes later, she had already got in school and was watching the leaves falling down to the ground in front of the window. She paid so much attention to those falling leaves that she didn’t notice a young guy who had been looking at her with his dark blue eyes for quite a long time. Those eyes were quite weird and made people really uncomfortable.

“Now, things are getting more and more interesting!” said the man.

2. Mr. Whoever and Dino. Dave

All day today, Julie just couldn’t focus in any of the classes. Every time she tried to take notes of something important that the teacher wrote on the blackboard, she failed because those people showed up in her brain again and again. Even on her way home, she was still thinking about the dream and almost fell down. Luckily, a supporting hand laid by a nice person beside her prevented to fall.

And then, the night just came so soon. The darkness spread around at an unbelievable speed. While listening to old Kevin Kern’s piano songs, she enjoyed pretty much reading “1984”, a literary classic with quite some fictional ideas. This book was written by George Orwell in the middle decades of the 19th century, and he expressed his ideas about what would happen in 1984 in the book. The unique descriptions and special thoughts about future caught many people’s eyes. And strangely, what those people said to Julie in her dreams were very similar to some words in “1984”. Maybe it was the reason that drove Julie to check this book out in the library.

“What time is it now?? So tired….” thought Julie with a big yawn. And she had a look at the clock on the wall while it was just striking midnight. It was time for bed now. After Julie crawled to her bed, she fell asleep pretty soon. And, yes, she got into a dream pretty soon, too. In her dream, she was again in the same old place where she had been last time. But more horribly, she saw a dinosaur talking to a familiar man in fluent English. Julie was so frightened that she couldn’t even move a toe. She tried to say a word, but it seemed there was something wrong with her tongue-she seemed to have lost the ability to speak.

“Hi, I’m Mr. Whoever, Julie. I think we’ve met last three times. Remember me, huh??” asked the man. Mr. Whoever looked at Julie with a weird smile and waited quite long for her response. And he finally found out that Julie was staring at the dinosaur next to him with a puzzle look.

“Oh, that’s Dino Dave. He’s a nice dino, Julie. I believe you two will have a chance to know more about each other later. Now, just come with me, please.” said Mr. Whoever in an emotionless tone.

Julie nodded. She wanted to know what had happened to herself. She looked at Dino Dave. He didn’t say anything since they met. Julie had no idea about what Dino Dave thought at the moment. Actually, she didn’t even have an idea about where she was going. She didn’t know….Not at all.

Hope you guys like it.
lisabella

Posted on: 2006/7/7 21:54

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Why Julie looked at dino Dave? Is dino Dave handsome?

Posted on: 2006/7/9 12:23

Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Ha ha, You know what I look like. kathy

Hi Bella

Bella, Your story writing is wonderful and very expressive. I am sure that you will become a great writer someday. I can see that you are developing your story line and characters carefully and setting them up within your story line. Bella I have also noted that you are also using words that are easy to read and understand for your readers, which is really a great way to write and share your writings.

Bella it is a great story ……. I have enjoyed it so much and so does Dino Dave, he he he.

Your Friend
EastCoast
Dino Dave
Fladave

Posted on: 2006/7/10 11:08

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hi, everyone,

Thanks for giving me those valuable suggestions, Uncle Glot. I really learn a lot from them!!
Hope you guys all enjoy it! Love ya!
lisabella

3. The Red Room

After walking for ten minutes, Julie was led to a room already. This room was decorated with red things…red rugs, red tables and chairs, red cabinet, red ceiling…even the curtains were red! Thinking this far, she suddenly found out that there was no wall here!! The room space was surrounded by curtains. The only light came from a hole on the ceiling. Though the hole was not small, apparently, the light wasn’t enough for this place. In fact, the faint light had made this room glimmer strangely. Julie could feel the butterflies in her tummy. She began to have a really bad anticipation about this room. And more horribly, the strong redness had brought her back to the childhood. There was something in Julie’s younger ages that she had always tried to forget about. The atmosphere here became batty and forced her to recall that scary night, mystic but vivid, like it happened just yesterday.
In that darkest night, Julie was wakened up by the screams from her parents’ room. While stepping out her room, she saw her dad being taken out by some guys in black and red, and her dad’s eyes were so peacefully staring at her. She hurried to her parents’ room but was unable to see anything. She was totally drowned up in darkness and fear.

“Mummy!! Mummy!! Where are you, mummy??” said little Julie with extreme panic, “I can’t feel you, Mummy!”
“Is that my princess Julie? I’m here! Honey! I’m here!!” answered Mrs. Mossy while holding up little Julie.
“Mummy…where is Daddy going?? Who are those guys? Mummy??” cried little Julie, “Daddy doesn’t want me anymore?? Is Julie really a bad kid, mummy??”
“No, no, no…Julie is the best kid in this world.” said Mrs. Mossy, “Listen to Mummy, Julie. Daddy is going to somewhere nice to do something for the ones who lead this world.”
“Mummy, why can’t we go with Daddy??” asked little Julie in tears.
“My princess… Don’t cry. Don’t cry. Daddy wouldn’t be happy if he saw you cry. And neither would Mummy. Be a brave kid, honey.” said Mrs. Mossy with a soft voice.
“Alright…alright…Mummy…I’m brave.” said little Julie, wiping off her tears.
“That’s my princess! Honey!” said Mrs. Mossy, “Now, promise me?? No more tears, okay?? The sorrow is flying away….”
“Okay, mummy…promise you!” said little Julie….

“Hey! Julie Mossy!!” said Brook, one of the students in Julie’s school, “Hey!! Wake up!!”
“Heh………” mouth opened with a weak voice. Taking a few deep breaths, Julie was finally back to the reality.
“Ah! Great! You’re awake finally!” said Brook.
“Eh…thank you…Excuse me… Who are you? I heard someone call my name. Was that you?? How did you know my name?” asked Julie.
“Wow! Seems like you’re quite okay…so many questions!” answered Brook, “I am Brook Peterson. I’ve heard much about you from your homeroom teacher, Mr. Powter.”
“Oh…Brook Peterson…Wait!! Brook Peterson?? The leader of our
Basketball team??” surprisedly asked Julie.
“Yup. I am the leader of the team. What’s about it?” asked Brook.
“No, nnn...nothing…” answered Julie, “Well, what are you doing here??”
“Haha…what am I doing here?? I just suddenly saw a girl who passed out in the park…so…”said Brook.
“A girl?? Me??” puzzled Julie, “Park?? We’re in the park right now??”
“Yes, any problem with that? You seem not wide awake yet, huh?” responded Brook.
“Oh…maybe…” said Julie. She thought, “It’s the first time that I didn’t wake up in my bed!! What’s going on??”
“Thank you for helping me up anyway!!” said Julie. She ran home quickly and left Brook there in bewilderment.

When Julie got home, the clock just struck 3:00 p.m. And the book “1984” still lay on her desk quietly. What did all these mean?? Had anything changed already???

Posted on: 2006/7/24 20:22

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 28
HP : 0 / 689
MP : 350 / 36040
EXP : 58
Thank you, Bella. I enjoy your story.

Posted on: 2006/7/24 21:32

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Hello bella:

It seems that Julie 's adventure will start.

Posted on: 2006/7/24 22:36

Home away from home
From United States
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
I am truly enjoying your story Bella. You are a great writter.

I am sorry I have not been on site much but I will send you some suggestions soon......

Your Friend Dino Dave

Posted on: 2006/7/25 10:33

(1) 2 »

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.