Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
How to upload pictures

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Conjugal march(part two---月下老人 meets Jupiter)
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 50079
EXP : 43
(Ben sprints out and pulls her away)
(Cuts in the sound of the car ~Honk~)
(Remaining the holding posture, Ben and Elma are embarrassed, and quickly depart)
(The driver gets off the car, and runs to Elma in a hurry)

The Driver: Are you alright?
(Ben and Elma still look at each other embarrassedly, ignoring the driver)

The Driver: Hey! I don’t remember hurting your heads! (Lifting his hand in front of their faces, waving it to them) (Stop)
(月下老人 shows up)

月下老人: What a lovely couple! If I don’t make you both a pair, and make that bloke, Giordano, do monkey dancing. I am not 月下老人! (月下老人 ties one end of the red line onto Ben, and while he is going to tie the other end onto
Elma……)
(月下老人 sneezes!!! With his hand trembling, he accidentally ties the other end onto the taxi driver)

月下老人: ( slowly standing back on one step, the second step) Oh! Too bad! (Ben and the driver look passionately into each other’s eyes. Elma is wondering……)

The Driver: Would I have the honor to take you out for a joyride?

Ben: Sure. I’d love to!

The Driver: (talking while opening the door for Ben.) My home has a very beautiful waterfall –Niagara Fall–. (Then Ben and the driver drive away)

Elma: (Looking confused when the two leave, shaking her head, and walking away)

月下老人: (Put his hands on his head) Oh! What a big mistake I have made! (All exeunt the stage)

Scene Four

(月下老人 and Jupiter meet again, looking each other and
nervously going ahead.)
Both of them learn monkey dancing, and then surprisingly look at each other.)
月下老人and Jupiter: So you failed too! (Bursting into laughter)

月下老人: (Patting Jupiter’s shoulders) Well, well, well, I’m getting too old! Jupiter: Don’t say that! There are still a lot I need to learn from you! (A Western boy opens the door and walks out on the left side. An Eastern girl opens another door and walks out on the right side.)

(月下老人 and Jupiter see this. Jupiter whispers to 月下老人‘s ears. After 月下老人hears, smiling, and shows a sign “OK”) (月下老人 runs to the boy, and takes up his hat.) ( Cuts in the sound of wind) (The hat is blown to the middle of the stage.)

(Jupiter runs to the girl, and takes away a pile of papers from her hands. [Cuts in the sound of wind] The pile of papers is blown to the middle of the stage.)

(The boy and the girl exclaim, turning back to pick up their own individual things.) (The boy looks up, cuts in the music) (The boy and the girl hand in hand, leaving embarrassedly)

月下老人and Jupiter: (clap hands with each other) YA! We
made it! (Both of them put hands on each other’s shoulders, walking and singing)

月下老人: Ha! Ha! Brother. Let’s drink a toast to celebrate together. Jupiter: No! I am just a child! (Both exeunt the stage gradually, and the voice becomes smaller and smaller)

Years later, the Western boy and the Eastern girl who used to walk on the opposite side gave birth to a baby. (Baby shows up, sitting on the floor sucking a nipple) This
is the origin of a mixed child.

source from:
http://tea.tngs.tn.edu.tw/92engcon/script_94_206.pdf#search='%E6%9C%88%E4%B8%8B%E8%80%81%E4%BA%BA%20vs%20jupiter'

Attach file:

jpg  月下老人.jpg (38.02 KB)
7_44bc78fc46598.jpg 250X400 px

jpg  丘彼特.jpg (3.94 KB)
7_44bc7911c2687.jpg 130X108 px

Posted on: 2006/7/18 9:28
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Conjugal march(part two---月下老人 meets Jupiter)
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 28
HP : 0 / 689
MP : 350 / 35996
EXP : 58
Kathy,

Thanks for sharing the information and the interesting play.

Posted on: 2006/7/18 21:06
Create PDF from Post Print

« 1 (2)

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.