Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu (主選單)
Did you know ?
Nobody knows what your password is!

Who's Online (誰在線上)
1 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing CBB)

Members: 0
Guests: 1

more...
Search(搜尋)
Themes (版面風格)

(4 themes)

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(訂正)英文文章
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 2
HP : 0 / 28
MP : 3 / 1403
EXP : 12
Sorry guys, I'm a noisy person who bother you again.
I hope you can really help me. Thanks!!!!
Here are my context as follows.

This study is conducted in order to know the effects of online peer-evaluation on students’ writing at two private universities. It is hoped that the findings of the study provide writing instructors and students with a better understanding of combining the different communication models with communication tools in peer-evaluation. Writing instructors can incorporate communication tools and communication models properly to make writing instruction more efficient and effective. The teaching and learning of English composition are often the source of frustration for teachers and students in Taiwan. It is believed that students are motivated to do online peer-evaluation in a carefully designed and organized class.

This study is limited by the participants’ attitudes toward the experiment which cannot be controlled easily. If one participant is not online to do his or her duty of evaluation at appointed time, the others group of members cannot do the next step. For this experiment, the participants are not enough at one college, so the researcher has to choose another college of students to be the participants. Different schools of participants have the same intermediate level English ability; however, the English proficiency tests are designed by different schools’ teachers. It indicates that two schools have various designs. Finally, peer-evaluation training is necessary before the participants do the evaluation activity. Lack of peer-evaluation training will influence the efficiency of peer-evaluation.

Posted on: 2007/5/5 8:36
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Help me please!!!!
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 38
HP : 0 / 935
MP : 738 / 49997
EXP : 43
Ginny:
Nice to see your post again!!

Ps:
To those who correct the articles and reply our English question's 前輩, thank you! You all spend your time helping us learn English on the forum.

So far we have Uncle glot and bo bo geo help others to correct the articles in the writing correction forum,Hope there would be more to join to help correct the articles for us in writing correction forum when you have free time,and thank you!!

Posted on: 2007/5/5 22:47

Home away from home
From Taipei
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Level : 27
HP : 0 / 674
MP : 333 / 36023
EXP : 96
Suggested Modifications

Sorry guys, I'm a noisy person who bothers you again.
I hope you can really help me. Thanks!!!!
Here are is my context text as follows.

This study is conducted in order to know the effects of online peer-evaluation on students' writings at two private universities. It is hoped that the findings of the study provide writing instructors and students with a better understanding of combining the different communication models with communication tools in peer-evaluation. Writing instructors can incorporate communication tools and communication models properly to make writing instruction more efficient and effective. The teaching and learning of English composition are often the source of frustration for teachers and students in Taiwan. It is believed that students are motivated to do online peer-evaluation in a carefully designed and organized class(project?).

This study is limited by the participants' attitudes toward the experiment which cannot be controlled easily. If one participant is not online to do his or her duty of evaluation at an appointed time, the others group of members in the other group cannot do the next step. For this experiment, the participants are not enough at one college are not enough, so the researcher has to choose involve those at another college of students to be the participants in it. Different schools of participants Participants of different schools have the same intermediate level of English ability; however, the English proficiency tests are designed by different schools' teachers. It indicates that As the two schools have various diverse designs, Finally, peer-evaluation training is necessary required before the participants do the evaluation activity. Lack of peer-evaluation training will influence affect the efficiency of peer-evaluation.

+++
Remarks: influence用於好的影響, affect用於壞的影響.

Posted on: 2007/5/6 10:38

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 2
HP : 0 / 28
MP : 3 / 1403
EXP : 12
Thanks for your help,glotynn.
Are you an English teacher or a high English level student?
It's really helpful for your suggestions.

Posted on: 2007/5/7 8:42

Home away from home
From Taipei
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Hi Ginny,

I'm neither an English teacher nor any high-level student, but an ordinary merchant who left school 31 years ago. Hope this fact doesn't disappoint you.

Posted on: 2007/5/7 14:43

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 16
HP : 0 / 387
MP : 104 / 20406
EXP : 51
我也很想改,但我怕越改越错哈

Posted on: 2007/5/7 14:55

Home away from home
From Taipei
Group:
Registered Users
Moderators
Quote:

Rony wrote:
我也很想改,但我怕越改越错哈

Rony, 好啊, 只要你肯幫忙, 那真是求之不得! 你的實力絕對ok, 正缺著人手呢! 先代作者們謝謝你啦!

Posted on: 2007/5/7 15:25

AccountName   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.